Most important Upgrade cards to PoD for all the factions?

So I have an odd problem - namely, I found a 1e Sue miniature lurking in my Deadlands stuff. When I went to the Print on Demand website Wargame Vault that 10 card minimum stumped me, because I already FOUND an Arcanist Wave 2 box which had everything I needed for the one Crew I own (Colette's) with the other odd mini (Gunsmith) also covered by that box.

So I started looking at the Upgrade cards from the Wave 1 box I was missing and it's got all the good generalist stuff - like Imbued Energies - that I'm not sure IS available in an actual boxed set.

That got me to thinking about what generalist upgrades to print out for the OTHER factions. At this point, I could see myself at least a dozen other Master boxes (Seamus, Molly, Kirai, Rasputina, Marcus, Pandora, Dreamer, Lynch, Viktoria, Misaki) and, uh... more than a few other boxes. But I have to focus, more's the pity.

So, what upgrades would you guys recommend printing off to at minimum fill out the other 9 cards, for Arcanists and Neverborn at first with an eye towards Resurrectionists and Outcasts after that?

That is a tough question to answer. As an arcanist you are very likely to use two or three copies of imbued energies in the same list and the other factions also have a few nice upgrades from wave 1. I do not think any of the general upgrades from wave 1 are availbable in any boxes except the generalist upgrade box wave 1 (which has all the general ones from that wave for all the factions). The problem is that if you are going to play more than two factions you are likely to want to buy that entire box anyways so it makes buying individual upgrade cards less appealing.

If you own the book it is 100% tournament legal to photocopy or print individual cards from that book so that is what I would recommend. Around here we have typically gone together several people and bought a few cards each in the same order. Some models, like freikorp trappers, are hard to buy and are often proxied so if you have a few models you are likely to proxy you could buy those cards and ask around in your local shop if anyone would care to join in on your order, perhaps they also need a few individual cards.

I don't own the book, my gaming dollar is pretty limited for right now and the foreseeable future, AND I'm actually trying to get my LGS to carry Malifaux (his attempts to get Warmachine going was stymied by the supply shortage driven by Mk3), so I only own the Core Set and was going to expand into several Crews that would give a good demo variety afterwards.

And it looks like the best price I can get for a Generalist deck is 15 bucks. While that IS a lot better than the 30 cards I can get PoD, I kinda need Sue's card far sooner than I can afford to buy whichever book he's in - probably Crossroads. 

So far I have: Imbued Energies (x2? x3?), Retribution's Eye, Mimic's Blessing, Useless Duplication, Fears Given Form, Aether Connection, Sue.