Where to watch video BRs?

Slartibartfarst

Hi guys,

I'm assuming that a lot of us have occasionally set on a battle report on YouTube whilst painting.

Personally I consume those quite fast, so I was just wondering if any of you knew any other channels I ought to know about?

I was thinking this thread also could be used as a service for those who might not be familiar with the respective channels.

Personally I like (and know of) these channels.

- Rough Rider Wargaming - Mostly Malifaux, with battle reports and tactica. Long videos.

- Wargaming for Fun - Were active for a while, been silent for some time though. Long videos.

- Mo11usq - Battle reports and tactica. Short videos.

- Encounter Wargaming - Recently started. Have one report, some painting building tutorials. Long video

- Guerilla Wargaming - Occasionally a report on fridays, although it's been quite a while since the last. Long videos.

- Btbplays - Haven't been active for two months, but have a lot of battle reports. Long and short videos.

If you happen to know anyone I've neclected, please let me know and I will add them asap!

/Slarti