W: Different versions of Teddy H: $$$

Shovan

12 minutes ago, Shovan said:

Hi all! I'm looking to collect the different sculpts of Teddy with him being my favorite model.

So, I'm looking for the following:

Nightmare Teddy

OOP Teddy (Original sculpt)

Miss Ery (Still on sprue only)

Nightmare and 1E Teddy are going to be tough to find. If you can't find them here, Ebay would probably be your best choice.

Miss Ery is actually pretty easy to find. She has shown up a few times since gencon 2 years ago and is also available as a Henchman prize. I have 3 myself, and wound up with 4 more for my gaming group via blind boxes.

If you are still looking for her a month from now, keep an eye on the Black Friday sale. I am pretty sure Wyrd puts up some LEs on the webstore during that time.

1 minute ago, AverageBoss said:

Nightmare and 1E Teddy are going to be tough to find. If you can't find them here, Ebay would probably be your best choice.

Miss Ery is actually pretty easy to find. She has shown up a few times since gencon 2 years ago and is also available as a Henchman prize. I have 3 myself, and wound up with 4 more for my gaming group via blind boxes.

If you are still looking for her a month from now, keep an eye on the Black Friday sale. I am pretty sure Wyrd puts up some LEs on the webstore during that time.

I'm keeping a keen eye on Ebay but I thought that I would expand my options a bit to find them.

Thank you for the info and I will keep an eye our during the Black Friday sale.

9 hours ago, greenstuff_gav said:

i'd trade mine (and i've got a puppet wars one) for some Ten THunders :)

20161020_213314.jpg

I'm still somewhat new to the game the the only thing I own is The Dreamer starter box.

But, I do have money, so if you'd like to negotiate please send me a PM. =)

• 1 month later...