Philip and the Nanny 101

theshiggidy

Howdy y'all, 

I've just recently picked up the Molly box and have therefore acquired a talkative severed head in a pram,but I'm finding it hard to see how to play him with any sort of certainty/efficiency. Bear in mind most of what I know is theoryfaux, bar the one recent game I had with him. 

I couldn't find any posts that really gave me the information I was looking for though... 

I KNOW from listening to podcasts and reading around the place that Philip is an excellent model that I believe some people almost include in very game. 

I'm aware that he is good for card cycling and also turning enemy scheme markers in to corpses when needed, but that's really the easy part. 

The hard thing I'm finding is the WHEN to do things, do you always have to take a dead Dixie to get the most out of him?HOW do you decide to use the card cycling vs getting chatty up and then risking him due to generally being in the thick of it without manipulative? 

Really I'm asking what are peoples experiences and some examples of when they've used certain abilities of Philip's and why, holding off and playing defensive or playing "aggressively". 

Any and all input will be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 

I like playing him with corpse bloat for some damage though I haven't tried his new upgrade yet. With the possibility to do some damage he is a quite flexible peace. You can even park him somewhere to block lanes, engage stuff or hold zones as he can be quite a tarpit with manipulative, high defense and wounds. He also is a great carrier for Take back the Night or other anchor upgrades that influence other models.