JudgeDread

I didn't see anything on the forms so I thought i would start a thread to help us (ressers) share ideas for the divergent path games. And possibly coordinate which char we want to win.

I looks like we are already on the way to the trickster, which is good. this new Week 3+4 should be a no brain'er.

I used Tara and gave her maniacal laugh. With her 6 AP she ran around, drop scheme markers, and turned all the corpse markers into mindless zombies. Which in turn gave me activation control and the zombies just shambled their way to my few anchor guys to pick up and turn in. hopefully that helps anyone still needing to get their games in.

Look forward to seeing what our next scenario is gonna be!!

8 minutes ago, aquenaton said:

Excuse me from my ignorance but, how does tara convert scheme markers on corpses? New to the faction and with not much experience in that regard

the generic upgrade maniacal laugh places a mindless zombie in base contact with all corpse markers in a 8" pulse. discards the marker, but mindless zombies still count as corpse markers for us and not for the opponent. so it denies them the chance to pick them up for the turn in. I just also used Tara's reactivate ability to give her six AP a turn so I she ran around and dropped scheme markers for "leave your Mark" her alone pulled me 9 VP that game.