Updated Summoning Cards?

The news page mentions that the summoning cards have been updated over on the resources page of the site.   When I download that though, I get the old stuff (No Asami, No Sandeep).

Unrelated: the community menu *when accessed from the forums* also doesn't seem to work.  For example, trying to select Community -> Resources gets me to

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/resources

Which is not a real thing.

Thank you. Just mentioning, I don't particularly like the new templating on the Molly summoning Cards. I liked to be able to see what value of crow I had in hand and just scroll down visually to what I could summon. Breaking it up via what the upgrade allows you to summon versus what the card allows to me seems like it would be better to just make a separate card for no limited upgrade.

My 2 cents.

2 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Thank you. Just mentioning, I don't particularly like the new templating on the Molly summoning Cards. I liked to be able to see what value of crow I had in hand and just scroll down visually to what I could summon. Breaking it up via what the upgrade allows you to summon versus what the card allows to me seems like it would be better to just make a separate card for no limited upgrade.

My 2 cents.

For what it's worth, I think the change was made so that all of the summoning reference cards would be consistent with how the Dreamer's card was arranged. 

The major downside of the old Molly cards was that was nothing on the cards indicated which one was which, other than a file name which didn't actually mention either the name of the ability or the name of the upgrade card.  I mean, take a completely inexperienced Molly player, hand them both of the old reference cards, unless they recognize the types of the models on the card and know what their upgrade does, they wouldn't have any idea which card to use.

And then if Molly loses the upgrade during the game (while it might be rare, I believe Hans can still shoot Molly's upgrades off), the old card becomes useless because it doesn't say which are intrinsicly enabled.  So the lists on the cards really do need to be marked to differentiate, somehow.

Disclaimer:  I vaguely remember early versions of the cards being posted in the forums, and the old layout being praised, but I'm willing to call those vaguely remembered people wrong. 

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

The issue that Clement was pointing out is that the menu in the forum for the Community links are mostly relative links, so "Community -> Resources" points to the relative URL "resources" instead of the absolute URL http://www.wyrd-games.net/resources

That wasn't a problem when the forum and the main website had the same domain name, but now that they're different, most of the items in the Community menu no longer work:

• Community -> Media
  • Community -> Resources
  • Community -> Where to Buy & Promotions
  • Community -> For Retailers
  • Community -> Guilders
  • Community -> Job Opportunities

Those don't work from the forum page. 

45 minutes ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

I'm aware of why it was done. I'm simply stating my opinion that even considering all that, I preferred the original format. I'd rather they keep the old format and just put tags to the right of the model as to what allows for summoning them.

In order that everyone gets to walk away with what they want, there have already been fan-edits to produce the updated version of the old card:

same cards linked in this other thread:  http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/100444-resurrectionist-summoning-cards/?do=findComment&comment=968697

That version doesn't have the intrinsic models marked, but it does give you your unified list that you can just scan down.  And then you can just use one or the other of the official cards as the "Hans Shot First" emergency backup card.  :)