Wyrd product release schedule question.

ChoriQueso

I was just wondering how to make sense of the release schedule on the "Upcoming" page.

For example, the "Iconic Fate Deck" says "In stores August" but it's the end of September... everywhere I've looked still says Pre-Order only.

Is this normal? When do these items actually become available? I just wanna throw my $$$ at you Wyrd! Why you messing with my emotions?!

Wyrd may run behind a bit on things, but generally they aren't nearly as bad as a lot of Miniature companies out there. The Iconic Fate Deck had a bad print for the Gen-Con order so they are likely still working on sorting that out before bringing it to stores for good.

Hang in there and before you know it your FLGS will have it waiting.

Generally the release page is set a few months in advance, but Wyrd isn't great about updating it when things slip for whatever reason.  I think it basically comes down to the old, its out when its out and while the new plan is it will be out next month, it sucks to promise that and miss it again.  Not sure the best way to handle it, but basically if something misses a month, its release date essentially flips to ASAP.

Generally the Upcoming is pretty good. But, stuff happens. As for th Iconic Deck, there was a printing snag with the initial batch that came out at GenCon. So, there is likely a delay while they correct the misprint and get the batch reprinted and then shipped to the warehouse. But, I have seen the other August Releases on the shelves. The items usually arrive in most places other than the Wyrd site at the end of the scheduled month. Wyrd put them on their site about a month after the stores have had a chance to sell them.