Titania Upgrade the Box

CaerSidis

Hi,

i wanna start with Neverborn when the Titania Box come out. I play Gremlins and Guild and have no Neveborn Models.

I wanna play as much as possible out of Titanias Box, so channging one Knight or the Totem for other Models is okey, but in don`t want to play Titania with 5-7 new Models beside her Box.

So my Question, what Models do you prefer to go up to 50-70 SS (to have some Models to change the Crew a little... i don`t like to play every time exactly the same Crew).

Thanx for your help...

Titania needs a beater, or at least something that can pour out attacks. Despite her crew placing scheme markers like crazy they'll burn through a lot of them. Have only used Aeslin , Tooth and Claw out of her box (tried them out at a henchman hardcore event) but the Fae lack a damage dealing model. The knights are brilliant for both Set-up and Take prisoner due to their challenge of <season> but at their cost, I'm unsure if I'd run all three in a Titania based list. Given you need Taproot for their defensive trigger, which needs scheme markers placed, I'd say something with Df or Wp 6+ is warranted in her crew.

Things that lower of give :-fate to Wp seem good, due to the aforementioned challenges and Curse of Autumn, but the target isn't that low to warrant chasing Wp debuffs as a be-all, end all. Personally looking at test-running Titania with maximum out-of box upgrades, then filling the gaps with either cheap scheme runners or a beater. Going to try and get a bunch of games in to get a feel for how the Queen works and report back.

I like the nephilim box, the young are solid and I prefer a retribution eye mature over Nekima. Then it is about filling wholes you might see, for instance stitched are always good or insidious madness. Graves can work as an ok beater for cheaper cost. If you are going the will power route the widow weaver is great. that should be a good start to the build.

I like Nekima, and Changelings, and primordial magic. With Titania able to place a model close to her, taunt it, and command Nekima to attack, it gets pretty easy to delete problematic models. Changelings are great, especially being able to take the ranged pounce. Scheming is generally done by the Knights or, if it needs to be somewhere not in combat, the Changelings. Primordial magic does its thing namely Rush of Magic and occasional scheme marker substitute.

I "WANT" to see Nekima ally with Titania against Lilith as it would give me an excuse to use Nekima, Angel Eyes and Blood Wretches with Titania (fluff wise) ...Plus I don't like Lilith, I'll eventually pick her up as the only neverborn master I'm not getting is Lynch (I hate illuminated and will never use them) but for the moment Nekima is rather lonely on my work bench as I'm yet to find fluff for where her allegiance lays outside of de-throning Lilith.

And then the chronicle comes out...

“Fine,” Lilith huffed. “As always, my children will face the danger head-on while you waste our time playing games. I’m certain that no harm will come from allowing her to whisper empty promises in Nekima’s ear.” She pointed her sword at the other two. “Mark my words. When this self-imposed queen incites a war, you will come to me and beg for my help.”

Now to paint up that metal Nekima.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaerSidis said:

Whats about Iggy for the -2 WP on several Models... seems better than I. Madness (only -1 per attack) an cheaper then the widwow weaver...

The big advantage of Insidious is that Aura they put out. On top of that Titania can mitigate their squishiness by taunting whatever she drops into their aura. Though having iggy along also helps there as well with Martyr