Rotten Harvest 2016

psychogeek

12 hours ago, Mr_Roy said:

So just to confirm we should nominate a category but you might override it?

Not sure where to enter my giant spellcasting undead monster.

Sounds like a challenge! :P Don't worry, if you submit it to the wrong category I can move it to the correct one.

6 hours ago, Butch said:

How do I submit the miniature?

There will be a Gallery that you will upload to. You might be unable to see your picture at first. If you wonder if it was uploaded successfully, just message me and I can make sure it made it in.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MeatAndFauxtatoes said:

When uploading my images to the gallery, it asks for a description/information, do I add my user name in here or leave it blank? I know the intent is to stay anonymous, but will Wyrd know it is my image if I don't leave a note in there? Thanks.

You will be listed as the author until I change it so the title does not matter. Make sure you do not have your name in the file title

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

I put my name in the credit file, will that be a problem?

Also I might be able to edit another/better version of the picture I submitted, can I replace the previous if I do manage it?

I will remove all things pointing to you until after the voting is done. And yes you can submit a second one to replace the first :)

Just to clarify, midnight Nov. 1 means 1 minute after 11:59pm on October 31st or 1 minute after 11:59pm on November 1st? 

Any chance you could add a timer like was done for iron painter?

Im not trying to be a pain. I just want to make sure no one.misses the deadline because of time confusion. Thanks! 

On 10/30/2016 at 1:09 AM, RustAndTheCity said:

Just to clarify, midnight Nov. 1 means 1 minute after 11:59pm on October 31st or 1 minute after 11:59pm on November 1st? 

Any chance you could add a timer like was done for iron painter?

Im not trying to be a pain. I just want to make sure no one.misses the deadline because of time confusion. Thanks! 

For ease of reference because even I get confused by things sometimes, here is a nifty countdown!

Rotten Harvest Countdown

• Like 1