Divergent Paths League, Malifaux Open Play, and Demos at Otherside Games (Edwardsville, IL)

ResserProfessor

Divergent Paths League
Where: Otherside Games
231 N Main St, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Phone: (618) 692-5525         facebook.com/othesidegameshq
When: Sept 17-Nov 19
Malifaux Open Play and/or Divergent Paths League Times: Saturdays 6:00pm to Close            
Registration
Show up at the store Saturday ready to play or contact Dan Lesko on the Wyrd Forum or via PM ResserProfessor or Twitter @ResserProfessor for more information.
No Entry Fee: Free to Play!
I will provide any special tokens for Divergent Paths and the store has plenty of tables and terrain. Just show up with your crew and a good attitude to be ready to play. Note that several of our players are still fairly new to the game. Please be good sports and supportive of new players. I’m always around if you have any questions about Malifaux, Divergent Paths, or if you just want to get in a game.
Schedule
Play anytime you like against anyone you like following the rules of the Divergent Paths event.  Games can be at the store. I am at the store every Saturday, typically from 1p.m until close. I also come up more Thursdays in case any one can’t make it Saturday.
New Story Encounters are released every two weeks on Mondays. See http://www.wyrd-games.net/divergent-paths for details, story encounters, and rules.
Reporting
The winner of each game is responsible for reporting the following information to the organizer (Dan @ResserProfessor) or documenting the game on Wyrd’s website at http://www.wyrd-games.net/divergent-paths. The following information is needed to report wins:
 Your Name (first and last)
What Faction You Played
Your Opponent’s Name (first and last)
What Faction Your Opponent Played
What Scenario you played. 
You may only play and submit each story encounter once. For example, if you played Breakout week 1. You cannot play Breakout week 2, but you can play any of the other two story encounters. Please be courteous and open to which story encounter you are willing to play. And remember, we are playing for fun and to continue learning this great game together!

Malifaux Demos
Where: Otherside Games
231 N Main St, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Phone: (618) 692-5525         facebook.com/othesidegameshq
Where: Red Raccoon Games: (309) 828-9196, 309 N Main St, Bloomington, IL 61701
When: Saturdays 1pm to 5pm, for September 2016 through December 2016
No previous experience, game knowledge, or materials necessary.  Everything can be provided.  Just show up and have some fun. I am at Otherside Games every Saturday from 1 to Close, and I always have my Malifaux crews and am ready to give a demo of this fun and exciting skirmish game. I am also often up at Otherside Games Thursday nights from 6p.m. until Close if that night works best for you. Hit me up on the forum ResserProfessor or on Twitter @ResserProfessor or just show up ready and look for ask for Dan.

• 3 weeks later...