Guilders Timing

Hi guys,

I sent some Guilders into Wyrd, which according to my tracking number, arrived at their offices on Monday (3 days ago). I haven't received any emails from Wyrd regarding them receiving and processing the Guilders. I emailed Wyrd asking if they received them. Their response was they'll send me an email once they've received them and processed them. I have not received any email of the sort.

I was just wondering if any of you can advise as to how long this process usually takes?

29 minutes ago, Nosilloc said:

I sent a missing piece request right before gencon. I assume these are also backed up? Not heckling, I just always worry I sent a request wrong...

There had been a hiccup in the system at one point right before GenCon, so if you haven't heard it was almost definitely caught in that. I'd resubmit, and I apologize for the hassle!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm from Frankfurt Germany and
I did send Guilders to Wyrd for that beautyfull Hamelin :o 
Send them @ 04.11.16 and im getting a bit nervous that i might have made some errors of i dontknowwhat that made them disappear on their journey of the postal-service-way. :-/
Plz tell me that all's ok and being prepared and that im just too eager.

On 11/01/2017 at 10:23 PM, DXXXVIII said:

Send them @ 04.11.16 and im getting a bit nervous that i might have made some errors of i dontknowwhat that made them disappear on their journey of the postal-service-way. :-/

I recently sent guilders from the UK and it took around 1 month all in - from posting to getting the figure. And that was right over the Christmas period (think I sent the guilders off mid-December and received my figure this week).

On an entirely unrelated note @Nathan Caroland @Aaron: how often do the figures in the guilders program change, if at all?  I have a bunch of guilders, but there's only one other figure I'd like, so just wondering what is the likelihood of having something to buy with them any time soon?  Also, any plans on adding the foil cards to the guilders program - or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

On 1/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, DXXXVIII said:

Just so it's right.   Did you send them on April 11th, 2016 or Nov 4th 2016?

We'll update the Guilder program with other miniatures in the future, but it's realistically likely to be a good six months or so due to scheduling of multiple projects right now. 

If y'all have suggestions of what you would like to see in there, holler, can't say I'll actually follow said suggestions, but we'll listen (actually, I'll ask Aaron, listen, because honestly it's hit or miss if I follow back up on a thread in time to catch it). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

We'll update the Guilder program with other miniatures in the future, but it's realistically likely to be a good six months or so due to scheduling of multiple projects right now.

That is a honestly real bummer.  It is understandable.

I sent them on 04.november.2016
And according to my Postal service they arrived at their destination at 20.november.2016 :(
I even made sure to pack them in a anti-freeze-zipp-bag which i put into an paperenvelope pimped with A LOT o duct tape... Hmmm...
Seems like they disappearde. ill have to try again once i get 5 new guilders. :(

16 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

If y'all have suggestions of what you would like to see in there, holler, can't say I'll actually follow said suggestions, but we'll listen (actually, I'll ask Aaron, listen, because honestly it's hit or miss if I follow back up on a thread in time to catch it). 

@Nathan Caroland @Aaron Well, I mentioned it above, but as well as alt models, I'd really like to see the foil cards made available through the guilders programme.  The reason is that it is really difficult for those of us who go to tournaments but aren't the ones who get on the podium to get hold of these, and because I live outside of the US it's difficult to trade for them.  Anyway, I thought it might just be a good idea to make them available to those happy to pay guilders for them.  This might also be something you could do relatively easily and quickly to perk up the programme n the interim, while we are waiting for new models.

Other things you might consider would be LE decks, maybe even LE scheme markers and other tokens.  Having a variety of stuff for people to choose from would be very nice :)

Anyway, thanks for the update!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Von Woozle said:

Another 6 months really?  Sorry to be negative, but if that really is the case then I think you should review the system or put some of the other limited models on the guilder program.

Not everyone is in an area where they can accrue large amounts of guilders to redeem, so I don't  see them updating it once a year to be a huge issue. Other than paying for shipping its more free stuff. I'm sitting on $35 of them and couldn't care less if it takes that long to put more things up

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/18/2017 at 3:45 AM, Keith Robinson said:

@Nathan Caroland @Aaron Well, I mentioned it above, but as well as alt models, I'd really like to see the foil cards made available through the guilders programme.  The reason is that it is really difficult for those of us who go to tournaments but aren't the ones who get on the podium to get hold of these, and because I live outside of the US it's difficult to trade for them.  Anyway, I thought it might just be a good idea to make them available to those happy to pay guilders for them.  This might also be something you could do relatively easily and quickly to perk up the programme n the interim, while we are waiting for new models.

Other things you might consider would be LE decks, maybe even LE scheme markers and other tokens.  Having a variety of stuff for people to choose from would be very nice :)

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Seconded.