First round of Divergent Paths up

Squirrelich

26 minutes ago, MunkyMuddFace said:

Two games involviing Arcanists last night.

I played Sandeep, and managed a win for the Trickster vs Seamus.

A fellow Union Man played Kaeris vs Sonnia - and won - for the Self Righteous Man.

Happy I was able to pull out a win with our burning lady over theirs. Turns out Sonnia doesn't like it when there are raptors on the field not controlled by her austringers :)

• Like 3

Go us, Werewolf it is. Now the question is, did we win him by enough that I don't fight for him this round in order to give a more interesting twist on him than "more wolf stuff" and then try and take him back later? (would love to see some Sensei Yu training in him before getting him back) Or were we close on the child and I can switch focus in order to get that wonderful mini-teddy working for us? These are of course my preferences on were the path goes, there are other cool options out there as well.

• Like 4

Congratulations! We got a werewolf!

I would like him to stay Arcanist but to be honest the story is a bit boring. I'll have to decide whether I want him to stick with Arcanists or swerve off into Werewolf Lawyer territory.

I'd really, really love another Frozen Heart model, so I think I'm going to push the Woman towards Arcanists.

Shenlong was winning by 4 points from turn 2, on the 5th turn I was able to draw 6-6, then we flipped for 6th turn and...

Marcus secured the Man in a very close match-up.

MVP: Dawn Serpent. Being the only Minion, succesfully denied Hunting Party to the opponent the whole game, kept on healing itself and drawing attention.

The Man helped a lot as well, killing 2 Ten Thunder Brothers (remember that the damage can be cheated!).

• Like 2

Round 2 Spoilers:

So results are up, and no luck on the Arcanist Front, which makes me quite sad.

Possible results we can fight for next time though are:

Trickster can steal the skin of a Showgirl and start learning the routine.
Kid can start idolizing Ironsides and start boxing training
LawyerWolf can join the MS&U legal team

Of these, I'd say the kid is most interesting, with Lawyerwolf as second.