Divergent Paths: Neverborn Edition

Parker Barrows

Agreed, I mean Nicodem grabbed Kirai when he thought she was still malleable so no reason not to assume any resser wouldn't grab the kid if they think they can use the kids potential as a weapon for their own cause.
But isn't that the point of enforcers in general?
Assuming that each of these characters will be an enforcer that is.

Eh. I think they'll be a Henchman at least. Being the focus of the campaign, I figure they're at least as important as Alison Dade and the like.

Speaking of which, the girl's Rezzer bit seems more like a Ghost Eater which is actually pretty interesting and something I didn't realize until I went through Under Quarantine tonight.

But I feel like I'm getting this Thread off topic. While the woman seems similar to Lynch, but if it's any known characteristic, I would guess Nightmare. After all, there can only be one Hungering Darkness.

I want to be disappointed that Neverborn won the child as I feel the last thing we need is another child, however...the link to the widow weaver makes it some what more acceptable.

None of my games last fortnight had any effect as the child was the only one I didn't play neverborn for.

Will probably now focus on the child (due to the weaver connection) and the trickster (because of the stitched together victory condition).

Probably switching to ressers for the gentleman.

Notch a victory for the kid. Pandora took Candy and another Teddy along to gather some scrap. The schemes were all interact based. Exhaust, Convict, Covert, Explosives, and Leave your mark. I took Pandora with Voices and Fugue State. I gave Candy Best Behavior. I have never seen someone rage so hard at being Paralyzed before. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheJoyInGaming said:

Spoilers?

Yes puppet support for the child. I rather like the jealous puppets angle on the story. I also love Candy, so Pandora will continue to support the child on my end.

I get the impression that Candy isn't going to be held in very high regard with the girl if it goes Neverborn again, who admits to helping the puppets murder her parents and then leaves poisoned sweets behind for her.