PC Games with a Wyrd sorta vibe?

Captain Black

Many thanks all for the recommendations. I have played all the games mentioned and enjoyed them all. The exception to this is Xcom 2, am waiting for my new PC before I download this title from steam. Was hoping I had missed some titles that would fit my need.

I am currently considering Steam Squad. http://store.steampowered.com/app/290870/

Looks interesting and has a steampunk theme, though no magic I believe?

I believe Malifaux would make an excellent transition to computer game. I did see a reference recently to a possible Malifaux computer game in the future. Will keep my eye on how this develops :) 

I would also recommend Morheim for those that have not tried it yet. The interface is a bit clunky but its got a great dark fantasy feel :) 

Just a few games I have been looking at today. Card Hunter, Gremlins inc and SteamWorld Heist. Not exactly what I am after but two of them are at least Steam Punk.

This one also looks interesting "Tales Of Wuxia", turn-based martial arts :)

I am playing Panoptes at the moment. Its an early access CCG game with a Cyberpunk vibe. It has a nice mix of magic and conventional combat and stunning artwork. They just released a big update and you can now get the demo for free on steam.

• 3 weeks later...

I would add my vote to Dishonored for both setting and feel, and the sequel is coming in little over a month.  I would also recommend The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing I, II and III (Trilogy listed here) for Victorian-era RPG-style action and Assassins Creed: Syndicate (link here) should you want to play as one of McCabe's wastrels.

Secret Ponchos is a fun little PvP western game that is pretty fun if you like that sort of thing, and is one of the better early access games I've played.  It is now regular release.