Unfauxcast - Australian Malifaux Podcast

Heya all, 

Just getting the word out about a Malifaux podcast we've been producing for a little while down here in sunny Australia.

Unfauxcast: http://unfauxcast.podbean.com/

Myself, Pip and Felix talk all things Faux for a grand total of 8 episodes now...

There's so much quality content about strategy, list building, how to excel at the game - so we're trying to take a different spin, discussing all things social conventions, the interactions with your opponent in game, the local scene, and the community side of the hobby that gets us into the game.

We also talk a bunch about models, hobby, tournaments, and generally have a few beers and shoot our mouths off.

It's probably now I should chuck in the strong language warning...

Anyhoo, if you're chasing some Faux sounds to get in your earholes whilst painting, working, or whatever it is that tickles your pickle, feel free to give it a listen!

Cheers all!

Mouse

• Like 4

3 hours ago, valhallan42nd said:

I love this cast.

I think @PeregrineFalcon listens as well.

It reminds me of Podhammer for Malifaux, a bunch of very amusing friends sitting around and talking about something they love. 10/10, would paint models while listening to.

I most def. do. Enjoying it, and hell they promoted my Live Free or Die Cheating tournament even though its halfway around the world :)

• Like 2

Cheers for the listen lads!

We totally need to lift our game in the "lets run events at breweries" department.

Seriously, the best venue for an event. I hope you get every man and his dog there!

Now, what was I doing.. *googles breweries within a 30 mile radius of Melbourne*

Cheers,

Pip.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Episode 9 of Unfauxcast is ready to caress your earholes: http://unfauxcast.podbean.com/

This episode we sneak long time wargaming buddy, and all round top guy, Sedgey away from his new family to talk all things underrated Ressers. Also a report from the recent Henchman Hardcore event "What Lackeys Are For", Divergent Paths & Story Encounters, Along with the rest of the years Faux calendar as it stands..

Enjoy!!

Cheers,

Pip.