Hoffman and The Mechanical Rider

ApolloCriid

17 minutes ago, Hidelfon said:

I have found the running out of burning was never an issue as in melee the problems are the tomes. 

If you save up a few tomes he wrecks faces!  I want to try him with debt to the guild

I'd rather use just one mid-tome to apply targeting systems (and another modification) and not care about the suits after that, or use the swarm which brings its own tomes. There's always something else begging for a handful of tomes. Or any suit but crows, honestly. There's something intriguing about a crow trigger and wave 4 but I can't remember what; point is, I don't have it, and it won't be a construct.

21 hours ago, trikk said:

Its Phiona`s Trigger that gives :-fate to Wp duels probably.

...She is provisionally forgiven for not being a construct. :D (Whoever decided machine puppet, O.S.A., etc. cannot declare triggers is not.)

9 minutes ago, ApolloCriid said:

That said, the effigy is kinda cute in his own little death Marshally way.

Absolutely! Who can resist a little puppet that politely tips its hat?

(Emissary is a longer word for the bigger model. I hope that helps you remember it.)

4 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

...She is provisionally forgiven for not being a construct. :D (Whoever decided machine puppet, O.S.A., etc. cannot declare triggers is not.)

Absolutely! Who can resist a little puppet that politely tips its hat?

(Emissary is a longer word for the bigger model. I hope that helps you remember it.)

Why thank you sir! Hopefully that'll drill it into this thick skull!