Greetings from a Necronomicon reader (California)

ForeverCurious42

Hello my fellow fate twisting friends.

I am based in a city of California called Vacaville, and this game has very easily become a game of choice for me. I play Ressers, and going to be branching into Guild soon due to getting that nightmare McCabe box (I guess building the models is the cost for such a fun game. ) The masters I have are McMorning, Kirai, Molly, and Tara the theme I started with is McMorning and his "witches";). I am also on the look for a normal and regular play group so I can get some games in on a regular bases, and maybe work towards getting a tournament scene going at my LFGS (Forgotten Path Games).

Hi and welcome!  I'm one of the Hunches in the Bay Area and I try to hold events when my work schedule (and budget) allow me to.  I am familiar with the WM/H tourneys your store has regularly held, but that's about it, since even from my work (in Fairfield), it is still quite a distance to drive.  Malifaux as a game has grown and changed so much from first edition, and having personally known the lead designer on 2nd edition, I try to play on a weekly basis in Concord.  I hope the game has treated you well and it looks like you've picked up quite a bit already.  

Wait, Fairfield isn't close to Vacaville? :mellow:

I'm next to no help, sorry: while I know of one player further west on 80 than west Sac, I don't know who, and chances are it's you nonetheless. Just keep posting and put your city front and center and someone will spot you for a nearby player.

If you can make it to Sacramento itself some options open up, but that seems like too long of a drive for weekly meet-ups.

@twilightmikasa The game has been good to me so far, as even if I lose I am able to understand what mistakes I made during the game, and what risk I sometimes need to take get that oh so lovely VP. lol. I have built a nice Resser collection I just need to start getting the models for some of the summons I call in at times. I will have to keep an eye out for any events/tournaments in that area. I normally can make time for such things if given enough heads up on when they will be held, and I really do want some tournament level play under my belt as well as some friendly games I play around my area.

@Gnomezilla I Just started playing not too long ago so I know very few people in the Malifaux community, but I do hope to change that. The keeping my location easily known is a good idea I might just make it  a sig as to hopefully come across more people in my area.