September at Ibuywargames wokihng

Red?

We are running our usual Malifaux evening on Tuesday and Thursday this month. We are also starting the first round on our shifting loyalties campaign, come down and start up your crew we have everything you need to get involved. 

There will be a best painted crew at the end of the campaign :)

I'd be interested in making Woking my regular Malifaux haunt.  There isn't much of a scene here in Reading (in fact, there isn't a scene at all!) and I came along to your last tournie on the 27th and really enjoyed the day and the vibe.  But Reading is a considerable way, so a few more details: what time do you kick off and finish? Is there any fee? And can you just drop in and grab a game, or do you need to arrange one, etc? It's a long way to come to find out no one's available for a game!

Heya 

That's awesome and we would love to have you. In answer to your questions, on a Tuesday we have malifaux players from about 4 in the afternoon until half past 10/ 11 at night. On a Thursday it is normally slightly later 5/6 until a similar time at night. There is a £2 table fee which you pay and then can play all night as many games as you want, this is to help cover scenery and things for the community. there are always loads of people here and if you drop in you will always get a game, even if it is with me :)

• Like 1

Heya 

That's awesome and we would love to have you. In answer to your questions, on a Tuesday we have malifaux players from about 4 in the afternoon until half past 10/ 11 at night. On a Thursday it is normally slightly later 5/6 until a similar time at night. There is a £2 table fee which you pay and then can play all night as many games as you want, this is to help cover scenery and things for the community. there are always loads of people here and if you drop in you will always get a game, even if it is with me :)

That's great. I can't make tomorrow, as I already have other commitments, but I'm aiming to start from next Tuesday (Thursday are pretty much a no-go for me).  Thanks for your response :)