New to Malifaux & Vassal, anyone willing to show me the ropes?

Captain Black

Hello all, I would very much like to give this a go. Does anyone want to take me under they're wing?

As it's probably going to take me a while to find new friends who like Malifaux for a tabletop game, I thought Vassal would be a great intro to the game mechanics etc. I am from the UK and can play anytime after 6pm till the wee hours :) 

• Like 2

Would love to help out, as I'm a fan of learning/practising through Vassal, but i don't think I'd be able to sync up with you (am on NZ time).

Having said that, this Wednesday (your Tuesday night) i should be able to give you an intro game. Just not a regular one at that time, unfortunately.

Keen anyway?

• Like 1

Would love to help out, as I'm a fan of learning/practising through Vassal, but i don't think I'd be able to sync up with you (am on NZ time).

Having said that, this Wednesday (your Tuesday night) i should be able to give you an intro game. Just not a regular one at that time, unfortunately.

Keen anyway?

Yes, please. :) Its intro games I am looking for to start. Would like to get my head around the game mechanics :) 

• 3 weeks later...