Dear Wyrd.. Where's my Titania?

Dear fellows at Wyrd,

It pains me to write a message like this as I've been a enthusiastic supporter of Wyrd's Gencon sales! This morning my Gencon order arrived, missing my Titania box set (having placed my order on the first day of the sale)... All I received was a little note saying that my refund is pending.. This is unacceptable.. I have paid for my order and expect its delivery.. I don't want a refund.. How can an order from the first day not be fulfilled..

i am am so disappointed to say the least.. 

Should be a card in there that said 'whoops' and explained it was being sent separately two to three days later after the main package. There were twelve folks that got held up due to missing pieces on the sprue and we air shipped in replacements but sent along the main package so that there wasn't a delay.

All of them have been sent. If they didn't include that card in there, our apologies. Contact customer service otherwise if there is further issue and they'll sort you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...