Now its time for the Rogue Necromancy. This will get me to a playable 50 SS Crew. The heads are finished save the eyes. These will get red for the sake of some color.

Next comes the tail (?). Any ideas for some disgusting details?

30948551ie.jpg

30948552jv.jpg

• Like 7

Love the dynamica between the cloth colours and the grime. The moss between the stones on the bases is also a very nice touch.

The pic of all the belles and doxies together made me wish for a diorama with some dynamic play of light and shadow. From the looks of your work you could definitely pull that off.

• Like 1

Good wish. I'm busy (with lots of paueses) with a big Space Wolves/Demons diorama since last winter. So not many chances I will do something like that in the near future. But I thougt about doing a little paintjob around the sone-to-come transportbox. Like creating a similar scene on the inside of the box. Let's see what the future brings.

Really nice figures. The pictures of the one in fuchsia under the lamp gave me a special feeling, like I came across an antique find, perhaps porcelain, in an old shop.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2016 at 8:07 AM, Butch said:

The nexte ones I've painted were the crooligans. Much fun to paint. I always struggle after finishing the smooth blendings to continue with the bloodsplatter and dirt. But I like how it turned out.

25600280ot.jpg

25600277wt.jpg

25600278st.jpg

25600279yx.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that, two years later, I'm using your Crooligans as reference for my own! Just got Molly's box the other week :)

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, Figgyfigs said:

Just wanted to let you know that, two years later, I'm using your Crooligans as reference for my own! Just got Molly's box the other week :)

Awesome! Thamks a lot. I hope you'll show us pictures.