Anyone gaming in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio Area?

ChoriQueso

In my area...

Epic Loot - Listed as a Wyrd retailer, no Malifaux.

Art of War - Listed as a Wyrd retailer, "Permanently Closed" according to google. Has seemingly vanished from the internet (Inactive website, no contact info)

Yottaquest - Permanently Closed :(

The Dayton Hobby Shop - Top notch GW inventory, no Malifaux.

---------------------------------------------------------

Is the scene really that dead in the Cincinnati/Dayton area? Where can one buy figs around here?!

Since I'm new to the game, I'd love to know where the Malifaux players are out here.

Well if you are up for a visit to Cleveland, we have a store with one of the bests selections of Malifaux I have seen anywhere in the country. Near the entire product line including a large selection of older stuff if your prefer the metal sculpts.

Though you could also make a shorter trip over to Columbus and visit the Guard Tower. They have a good selection and a Malifaux community as well.

Thanks. Cleveland is a bit of a drive though haha. I am looking for a hometown shop I can hit up a few times a week. However, I DID see that The Guard Tower has quite a Malifaux selection and seems to have a handful of players too. It's a little over an hour drive for me but that's more doable as a monthly option maybe... I wish I had the will to run my own shop, I'd just buy/sell my own damn figs! :)

If you find one nearby, please let me know! I'm on the opposite side of the river, but only 15 min out from cinci. I currently take a 1 hour trip minimum to get to a wargaming store that sells malifaux.

If youd like, I'd gladly play with you at nearby stores like Nostalgia Ink and whatnot. Perhaps we can start this much needed scene!

We have a solid group that goes to the Guardyower on Thursdays, and you'd definitely find a game. 

If you have Facebook. Consider joining the Central Ohio Malifaux page.

we'll also have a tournament on August 1st if that's of ibterest

Awesome! I found the Central Ohio Malifaux YouTube channel recently and have been keeping an eye out for new battle reports! If I jump back into Facebook I certainly check it out!

If you find one nearby, please let me know! I'm on the opposite side of the river, but only 15 min out from cinci. I currently take a 1 hour trip minimum to get to a wargaming store that sells malifaux.

If youd like, I'd gladly play with you at nearby stores like Nostalgia Ink and whatnot. Perhaps we can start this much needed scene!

Will do! Nostalgia Ink is actually not too far from me. The Wife and I just gotta paint our crews and we'd be good to go. That would be great if more people played in this area for sure! Wonder if they charge for tables there...

Good morning! I am the Henchamn for the Columbus area and would love to have you up whenever you can make it. We play from 8pm-12am every Thursday. Our Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/771927189557812/ is you haven't already joined. 

Thanks! We'll definitely make it out there sometime to at least watch a few games! (soon I hope!)