August 15th - App

Lucidicide

2 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

I like some of the features, but I have never been a fan of using apps for gaming. Too many forgot entries, difficult to check someone else's list, makes it a little hard to know what your opponent has in their crew. Never been a fan of apps for games.  

They are great for list building in the toilet :P

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

Don't get me wrong, I love some of the features. Like the model tracker and what not. Just not use in a game. 

The most beautiful part is that players have choices. Using the app does not mean excluded the card. I am sorry to use another game for example, but lots of players in my FLGS using warroom to build list and trace damage, while using card for their opponent's reference. Because the online match, thanks Wyrd not to do this way, will eat up all our battery in the middle of game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordZombie said:

I like some of the features, but I have never been a fan of using apps for gaming. Too many forgot entries, difficult to check someone else's list, makes it a little hard to know what your opponent has in their crew. Never been a fan of apps for games.  

It appears to have a QR code to share lists with each other, so double checking their list could be a breeze.

14 hours ago, trikk said:

I have the same thing. I use mine pre-game and not during the game but to each their own :)

For me it would be an official replacement fit crew faux.  Great app but being able to see all the stats while building lists would be nice without needing to find and reference my cards.

Also would be nice to see other in-faction options (like war room) without buying model first.

• 1 month later...

Awesome. I looked for the very same when starting. Having overviews of these things helps decide what to pick and subsequently buy. It’s a companion, and we all know a companion is good for those who want or need it. If you don’t want or need it, it’s cool, just no snazzy stuff for you. Cards and books all totally valid sources, not replaced, just augmented.

I say even build model/faction releases and news into it. Link through to forum for discussion. It’d be nice for it to say your faction just got access to “[rad character]”, build them into a list? Or, “look who’s soon available for your crew...”. That stuff is cool and totally drives sales. Win, win.

”Dismounted”? “Dismounted” who dammit!!! ;D

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Sybaris said:

I guess it's not possible, but i could find alot of use of this on my pc rather than a phone...here's a small request for a port to pc for this app, which i would appreciate immensely.

I'd love this too!

I've heard it takes a boat load of effort to transfer an app to PC, but pretty please!