Terracotta warriors what are you going to proxy with as we wait?

tadaka

Here is what I do for proxies. I did these this morning since the Ripples pdf is out. They are quick and easy and everyone knows what they are supposed to be. I did make the terracotta warriors a little tall but it just makes them look more intimidating. Forgive the subpar phone camera.

Proxies.jpg

• Like 9

On 5.10.2016 at 6:34 PM, Jude said:

Here is what I do for proxies. I did these this morning since the Ripples pdf is out. They are quick and easy and everyone knows what they are supposed to be. I did make the terracotta warriors a little tall but it just makes them look more intimidating. Forgive the subpar phone camera.

Proxies.jpg

This. is. phenomenal.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2016 at 9:50 PM, OneLittleThunder said:

While we're at it, any ideas for a Yasunori proxy? 

Call me old fashion, but I'll be eagerly awaiting the official model.  Have you seen the picture of him in the book :wub:?  

I wouldn't really consider it worth bothering with a proxy, when I'd much rather have the real one.  Plus most of the models I've seen people suggest don't really strike my fancy in themselves, because I am the kind of person who enjoys models for the sake of themselves (It's why Age of Sigmar is still something I pay attention to :P).  Although that giant dragon thing I saw someone post does look really cool.. but finding an equally cool rider would be somewhat of a task I feel :mellow:.

But I do enjoy the idea of Terracotta being any-ol' model just done up in the style, since they are more flexible in appearance.  Although I do also appreciate their more classic design as seen in their art, so I also am excited to have real ones of them :P.  I just wish the Komainu had be as classically inspired, because those semi-robot dogs make me rather sad :(

• 2 months later...