Montresor

Franchute

I think posting the exact wording *might* be frowned upon (and posting lengthy stat blocks of cards would almost definitely be) but as Ripples of Fate is now out and *spoiler* discussions are all over the Forums, I think you can safely discuss what the upgrade does without any issues.

I think it's the discard-to-attack element that really needs consideration.  Draining those cards when your opponent wants them elsewhere will make for a painful round or two of trying to kill him.  I'm not sure that he'll always be optimal but he's not an auto-skip for me now.

4 hours ago, daniello_s said:

He is still very fragile when targeted against his low Wp. If this was Hard to Kill instead of HtW then it would be ok. Or if it was some kind of (0)AP 1/2/3 healing action. Still I'm not sold to this gentleman.

It seems like great news if one wishes to play a territory based crew.

Hard to wound is pretty great.
Especially on a def 6 model. It also eases the burden on his WP4, because now you only need to finish within 10 of the opponent to put them on a :-fate flip for damage.

He'll still get hit just as often, but it shouldn't be as hard and it will have a much lighter burden on your hand.

• Like 2