Guild RoF Upgrades

Justin

17 hours ago, trikk said:

I tried him yesterday in 3 games. Queggtastic! Promises is Amazing and so is By Your Side. Sidir as a whole is pretty mediocre but with Stutter fire and A Debt can be fun

Any chance of hearing more about your experience with Queeg? I'm still trying to think of good uses for him outside just carrying Promises. I was also wondering whether or not he and a Sanctioned Spellcaster would have a place in Hoffman between Promises/Singularity and some of the status utility.

Played 3 games with him althought game 3 was a fast table with Sonnia and Papa Loco

In Game 1 we were playing Pandora vs Sonnia. Used Sadistic Streak on Austringers and Taskmaster Whip on Sonnia to give her missing inches. He also kept Sonnia and Frank in Promises aura. Used Taskmaster whip to allow Francisco Flurry. I think I only triggered Crit strike but it was enough.

Game 2 was vs Lynch with unborrowing Huggy and Headhunter. I managed to Sadistic Streak Sonnia to pick up 2 or 3 heads as he can pick them up from 8" away. Sonnia heals most of the damage from Brutal Effigy. He also finished off a Doppelganger which prevented Convict Labour.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Any chance of hearing more about your experience with Queeg? I'm still trying to think of good uses for him outside just carrying Promises. I was also wondering whether or not he and a Sanctioned Spellcaster would have a place in Hoffman between Promises/Singularity and some of the status utility.

Hoffman doesn't need tiny pushes does he? Queeg doesn't seem like a solo player to me so I'm having a hard time seing what he would do except give plusflips. I'd rather have a hunter or guardian I think, one for acting independetly and one for boosting the Hoffball. The mobile toolkit (I think, the arcanist one) can give at least one model a plus flip for a lot fewer stones.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Hoffman doesn't need tiny pushes does he? Queeg doesn't seem like a solo player to me so I'm having a hard time seing what he would do except give plusflips. I'd rather have a hunter or guardian I think, one for acting independetly and one for boosting the Hoffball. The mobile toolkit (I think, the arcanist one) can give at least one model a plus flip for a lot fewer stones.

I would take the Emissary that can give :+fate to looped models.

• Like 1