Arcanist Lineup

Lucidicide

26 minutes ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

Thanks for the weekend update!

Looks like Guild versus Arcanists is going to turn into the battle of clipboards and notepads after this book releases

"Before you make an attack you have to fill out Form 1A, in triplicate, and have it signed by the Governer General, the person you wish to attack, and an impartial observer. After that we should get you your permit for an attack in about 6-8 weeks."

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

Thanks for the weekend update!

Looks like Guild versus Arcanists is going to turn into the battle of clipboards and notepads after this book releases

"Miss Cochrane, it doesn't matter what you or those lawyers say the Union is well within it's rights to be here. If you do not leave we will be taking this to court" Howard Langston and a peacekeeper are duking it out behind them as they carry on. Another day in Malifaux.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Krosanreaper said:

"Miss Cochrane, it doesn't matter what you or those lawyers say the Union is well within it's rights to be here. If you do not leave we will be taking this to court" Howard Langston and a peacekeeper are duking it out behind them as they carry on. Another day in Malifaux.

This does kind of fit in with the current background on Arcanists, and the covert nature of their conflict with the Guild. While Marcus and Rasputina oppose the guild openly, Ramos, Mei Feng and Colette are all out there in plain sight, and relying on a strong public image as heroes of the people/best theatre act in Malifaux to keep them safe. They're too popular for the Guild to act against without very strong evidence, and too careful to have given them that evidence. In this respect, the important battle between Ramos and the Guild is whether they can change public opinion to the point where they can freely investigate Ramos without risking an all out revolt. It's quite nice to see that reflected more solidly on the Guild side.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

She is not unknown. She is printed somewhere...

Seriously though, I NEED Ester.

I think anyone who has played Jack Daw needs Ester.

Though I am happy to have another TTB character invading Malifaux. The Arcanist have a solid set of models coming up. Most have been previewed one way or another already, so there's not much to be said.

But seriously, Ester's artwork is too amazing to not be a model.

Edited by Parker Barrows
Grammar

From Northern Aggression.

Tormented Showgirl. The art is incredible. I wanted her as a model since I seen her. She could even be Mercenary so Colette can use her. It would fit since the set-up of the Adventure has the person behind everything could be Sonia, Marcus, Pandora, or Jack Daw.

Edited by Parker Barrows
Changing the wording a little
  • Like 1

Well...

The Sandeep box I already knew and liked.

The Sikh warriors look great.

Carlos (the torch guy) looks OK, interested to see his rules and in faction allegiances (Foundry, MS&U could he even be a Showgirl(man)).

Lastly are very own bureaucrat, I think I have seen her art but have no idea where, if anyone knows I hope they tell.  Either way interested to see her rules and interactions.

2 hours ago, Parker Barrows said:

Tormented Showgirl. The art is incredible. I wanted her as a model since I seen her. She could even be Mercenary so Colette can use her. It would fit since the set-up of the Adventure has the person behind everything could be Sonia, Marcus, Pandora, or Jack Daw.

Thats actually pretty interesting. The only proper Penny Dreadful I have is In Defense of Innocence, and while it was nice I skipped out on the other two (Northern Aggression and Night in Rottenburg). You might have just bumped that up on my list of books to pick up.

An MS&U lawyer.  Cool.

Also Indian which may mean some sort of link to Sandeep, ?Academic? could make sense with lawyer/advocate background.

That is assuming that Wyrd designs her true to Northern Aggression background, but I imagine they will.

In Nth Agg. she's an enforcer.

29 minutes ago, dancater said:

An MS&U lawyer.  Cool.

Also Indian which may mean some sort of link to Sandeep, ?Academic? could make sense with lawyer/advocate background.

That is assuming that Wyrd designs her true to Northern Aggression background, but I imagine they will.

In Nth Agg. she's an enforcer.

Any other fluff titbits for her?

4 hours ago, Parker Barrows said:

I'd love it if you could post the picture!