Idea for new (but old) fate deck.....

Hey, i'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but i've just gone through my original fate deck that i have (neverborn colours) and i'd love it it Wyrd produced these again but on the new plastic type cards. The artwork is already there so this could be achieved really quickly and could give each faction a personalised deck just like the good old days. Heck, you could even give outcasts, TT and Gremlins their moment in the sun too with new colours. 

I'm not saying the new ones aren't nice, they're ace, but this surely must be a winning idea. 

If enough people clamour for them....maybe, just maybe the bods at the top might do it....

What say ye??

• Like 1

There was a deck with Outcasts colour on the back.

I like these decks since they have very clear numbers and suit symbols (that matches the symbols on the stat cards!). Now I'm not a deck collector so I wouldn't be running out to buy one of these on release, but once my current deck gets messed up it would be high on my list of replacements.

Regarding the back colours they don't do anything for me and as they want to keep SKUs down I think they should just do one of these decks instead of seven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grayfax said:

different artwork on the cards.

Different artwork on the fronts would IMO make faction decks worthwhile. Just the backs or a faction colour on the fronts? Not so much. To generalise I think every fate deck should be significantly different from every other fate deck, taking one and making small changes is just eating SKUs without gain.

• Like 1