Outcasts Lineup

Lucidicide

awwwwww yeeeeeeah zombie cowboys. they look like they fit with Tara. And blade girls for Misaki maybe?

I like how Aionus is there in the back like "hey i know i got released like 5 months ago but i still count for this"

Will Aionus get a plastic kit on a frame like everything else, or will he stick with that one-piece figure?

Edit: Just thought of this:

Drowning Injustice - The Drowned

Suffocating Injustice - The Hanged

Firing Squad Injustice - These new zombie cowboys

Possibly a Jack Daw connection?

Edited by SoylentRobot
  • Like 1

Blast from the past... and not sure why, but I figured I would share the infection with those of you old enough to remember:

Ridin' on the range
I've got my hat... on...
I've got my boots... dusty...
I've got my saddle... on my horse...
His name is T-T-T-T-Trigger... of course...

I wanna be a cowboy...

You can take it from there... 

I have a theory that resser undead minions are maybe to hard to balance because of summoning etc. so i think (and i may very well be wrong - i hope so actually) that there won't be any new resser undead minions in book 4.

Maybe these guys here are also mercs and can be hired by ressers (maybe even without paying the extra stone - a guy can hope) and therefore would kinda be that, but without the ability to get summoned by the likes of nicodem because there not actually ressers.

I was so sad to get no new minions in book 3 and the shieldbearers from the new box look rather ... fresh. *sigh*

maybe ...just maybe 

• Like 1

I am a mix of excited and expecting disappointment on the sword gals. Miskai is not my fav 10t master if she can even take them and 10t is not exactly in need of more minions as we have tons of amazing minions to fill any role. Unless these are low ss cost and full faction 10t I doubt I will end up picking them up.

1 hour ago, Daysleeper said:

I have a theory that resser undead minions are maybe to hard to balance because of summoning etc. so i think (and i may very well be wrong - i hope so actually) that there won't be any new resser undead minions in book 4.

Maybe these guys here are also mercs and can be hired by ressers (maybe even without paying the extra stone - a guy can hope) and therefore would kinda be that, but without the ability to get summoned by the likes of nicodem because there not actually ressers.

I was so sad to get no new minions in book 3 and the shieldbearers from the new box look rather ... fresh. *sigh*

maybe ...just maybe 

I'm not gonna say what's in book 4, but your balancing theory is incorrect, which I assume will make you happy. :)

• Like 5

Well Parker's crew we've seen and they still look as good as they did on first reveal.

Antonius is an 'older' release, nice to see him get the full release here though so everyone knows what to expect when facing him.

The Asian martial arts swords-people look really good, hoping they are Last Blossom.  Could have interesting application beyond Misaki with the Viks and obviously as straight mercs.

Undead gunslingers are interesting, looking forward to the rules, obvious links to Jack Daw and Tara but also will hopefully have some application with Ressers and others as mercs.

Overall nice preview.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daysleeper said:

That is the most insane thing I have ever heard.

Balance concerns aside, I doubt Wyrd would ever shoe-horn such a defining mechanic (Summoning) into being shut out of the "wow-oohhhhh-SHINY-new!" train that comes each book.

Especially because the types of models which push the boundaries are the ones that don't draw from limited selection (Say, Nicodem) it's the crazy ones that have far more open scopes to their hiring pools which break typical blockades that keep models in check (Like, Levi, who can combine some silly cross-faction model selections, not all to great effect mind, but in need of watching).

Either way, @Justin answered your question bluntly enough :P

Also, what the frik are these baby-Misaki's doing?  It's like every preview is Christmas when you're a 10T player :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tawg said:

Balance concerns aside, I doubt Wyrd would ever shoe-horn such a defining mechanic (Summoning) into being shut out of the "wow-oohhhhh-SHINY-new!" train that comes each book.

Especially because the types of models which push the boundaries are the ones that don't draw from limited selection (Say, Nicodem) it's the crazy ones that have far more open scopes to their hiring pools which break typical blockades that keep models in check (Like, Levi, who can combine some silly cross-faction model selections, not all to great effect mind, but in need of watching).

Also, what the frik are these baby-Misaki's doing?  It's like every preview is Christmas when you're a 10T player :wub:

We've our hands in everything!

Some idle speculation... So there seems to be about five products per faction (crew box, rank and file from crew box (typically minions but I assume enforcers from the Gremlin box), three other as shown in these previews), that gives us a total of 35 products to spread out over a year until the next book. Even given a sprinkling of Twisting or other specials it's still significantly less per month than the last couple of years, so does this mean that The Other Side is coming out during the year to bolster the releases?

10 hours ago, Tawg said:

Well they already did. Book 3 didn't have any minions for ressers. Not summonable or otherwise.

10 hours ago, Tawg said:

Yes, and quite satisfactory too! Even without calling me insane, very nice touch!

• Like 1

I heard someone somewhere musing on "X River Dropouts" for Outcasts, and I wonder if that's what these new three are? If so, I could see it, and would be very happy with it. But my only problem would be with them only having three, not four... Maybe they have upgrades that would allow them to be dropouts from any specific river? Unfortunately, that's a lot of upgrade work for minions, so not likely I guess, but would still be cool.