Just Because.... Aaron Edition

Lucidicide

6 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Catch22.  No local gamestore, so no way for anyone to become a henchman (minor clause at the bottom of the henchman application to attach a sign-off from the local store).
Guess we'll have to admire these from afar... sad, cause I actually like some of these sculpts better than the crew sculpts.

There is always eBay.

17 hours ago, Victoria said:

My community will be so excited when I tell them about the guilder store!  Hooray!  And thanks for the date of its launch!  <3

Sounds like we need to have more store versus store events. I now have a community of 15 players if they all show at one time. :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Catch22.  No local gamestore, so no way for anyone to become a henchman (minor clause at the bottom of the henchman application to attach a sign-off from the local store).
Guess we'll have to admire these from afar... sad, cause I actually like some of these sculpts better than the crew sculpts.

Do you have a College near by? They often have gaming clubs that will work in lieu of a store.

I've been checking on that... and yes, I work at said college.  The problem with the game clubs is they come and go frequently and finding out who the current organizer is a nightmare.  Last time I checked they were more into social gaming than wargaming.  I can't imagine what they will be doing with Pokemon Go when they get back for Fall. /facepalm

49 minutes ago, Pyrflamme said:

Where the next art preview at? :P

I've been mashing F5 all morning, but that doesn't seem to be working...

Really excited about all this news. The guilder program seems really cool, so I'll have to start hunting down some tournaments. Revealing all the artwork is a nice touch from a marketing standpoint, because tabletop gaming with models is visually dominated. If Wyrd can get people drooling over the artwork, they be likely to buy models made from said artwork. Also I'm really enjoying how all the Malifaux artwork is coming together in a coherent visual style.

The orange trash monster things look sweet, and I love the half gremlin/half pig/half man guys. I'm super cereal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Parker Barrows said:

I'm kinda surprised more people aren't talking about Hamelin. I love that one. Feels much more "Pied Piper" than his plastic one.

I need it. I really do.

It is a wonderful sculpt. I also love the McMourning one, but then again its hard to imagine a McMourning I wouldn't love ;)

I didn't read everything but just tell me if I got it right, plzz-

soo I have to waste my money on shipping 5 poker chips from Croatia(europe) to America and then I have to give you more money to pay for the shipping of the miniatures?

1 hour ago, Jason13 said:

Were-pigs!?! Ok it's official. I will be adding gremlins to the list of factions I play. *Sigh* My fiance is going to kill me.

See I play Gremlins and I got married inbetween, even getting more models. What does this means? Well, I guess Gremlins help!

5 minutes ago, Patzer said:

What defines an "event"? Is it only tournaments, or can a well planed and adverstised gaming night also count?  

I assume you are asking what event you can earn guilders from?  Its up to your local henchman.  I give out guilders for tournaments, leagues and campaigns. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kobayashi said:

See I play Gremlins and I got married inbetween, even getting more models. What does this means? Well, I guess Gremlins help!

Perhaps, but we're you trying to  buy a house  and get married  at the same time? Maybe  she'll  be  amicable to the  idea of living in a  barn...

5 minutes ago, LunarSol said:

The whole reason to buy a house is to have more space to store minis, right?

Obviously  of course. My painting  station is too cramped in the apartment and for some reason  the neighbours  complain when  I  spray prime  in the stairwells. Go figure? :D