Just Because.... Aaron Edition

Lucidicide

6 minutes ago, MalifauxVE said:

I love all about guilders but is really hardfor us here (Venezuela) to send the scrips to US. Do you have any plan to help Henchmen outside USA?

I would wager the best option would be to "pool" your redemptions between players in your community. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

I keep hearing that there was a rule in Wyrd about no Penguins, werewolves, pirates or vampires. We now have a penguin (in Dark Carnival), Were(pigs) and (Sky) Pirates. Are designers going rogue?

Ahaha, we all know what penguin is.

I would say the Lelu violates the Vampire prohibition, though at least it isn't a sparkly emo one.

Oh and in regards to Penguins I wonder if Klawns will bypass the filter?

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Its too bad theres no chance of events here. And with no local shop theres not much chance of becoming a henchman (or the fact it would probably just wind up being myself and a couple expat friends)

IIRC you don't need a shop, just somewhere that you can host things and build a community. I know some henchmen do things at clubs rather than shops.

You could put together a club and become a henchman. Though the effort and cost involved in setting up a club at a rented site would likely outweigh grabbing one on ebay when one shows up.

2 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

IIRC you don't need a shop, just somewhere that you can host things and build a community. I know some henchmen do things at clubs rather than shops.

You could put together a club and become a henchman. Though the effort and cost involved in setting up a club at a rented site would likely outweigh grabbing one on ebay when one shows up.

Yeah, thats a little bit too much time, money, and effort for a single plastic model. :D They are nice though!

It's 5 AM here and I am staring at my screen to what-not. All my little Gremlin believes are shattered.

1] I thought I had time to get Ulyx, I get the Were-Gremlin-Pigs will teach me wrong.

2] Are those Mud Stuff Swamp Fiends, are they appetizing for pigs? Will they work for a cool Gremlim Zoraida, or help out McTavish?

3] More Kin for Ophelia or just supporting Gremlins? At least they know how to party hard.

• Like 1

I like that Misaki a lot more than the normal one, just because the pose seems easier to work with. The only time I really liked the normal one is someone's that was showcased in an earlier Chronicles where she is kicking a fish out of the water. I wish I had that sort of modeling ability.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more Guild stuff tomorrow. Maybe there'll be enough to tempt me to stay in faction!

My thoughts.

"When a gremlin and a pig loves each other very much..."

Poop golem from Dogma.

Is it a small band or just more Bayou Gremlins? They are supposedly armed with banjos.

Anyway, the most personally interesting thing, as I have no interest in Gremlins, is that there are three models in addition to the new crew.

6 hours ago, -Loki- said:

vampires

The Penanggalan myth, i.e. Yin, is described as a variation of vampire. And she has been around since the end of 1st ed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tokapondora said:

Those orange things and pigs look amazing. Weird thing though, when you click the poster it doesn't have the cool orange blobs? Like the rest is all there, but.

lol, I was like "What orange things...?".  I had to go back and look at them again to even realize they were a thing.

I think one is holding a bucket of poop or something :mellow:

9 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

Loving the little banjo players, particularly the beskirted one :D

First thing I saw, and it's straight to this.  Uhhg, when you put Gremlins in the frame of Deliverance, it makes them even creepier :mellow:.