Just Because.... Aaron Edition

Lucidicide

1 minute ago, Omenbringer said:

Perhaps you could add them to your wedding gift registry.

Actually, that's a  really  good  idea! Now I just have to figure out how to do it without  my fiancee  noticing. Wyrd can you ensure Hudsons Bay carries your  product? :D

On 7/29/2016 at 10:03 AM, Jason13 said:

Actually, that's a  really  good  idea! Now I just have to figure out how to do it without  my fiancee  noticing. Wyrd can you ensure Hudsons Bay carries your  product? :D

*goes to nearest thrift shop or charity shop or op shop or whatever you call them*

*buys tchotchkes still in original packaging*

*ditches tchotchkes, refills packaging with superior Wyrd tchotchkes*

*wraps, addresses, adds to wedding gift pile*

And these you can use instead of just sitting them on a shelf to collect dust! It's win-win! ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Omenbringer said:

While that could be a possibility, Sparks Wind 'em Up is a 0 action and also requires the Construct trait. No guaranties any of the Sky Pirates have that trait. Would definitely like to see it though.

Sparks can make something a construct and then give it fast if he hits the :tome trigger on Metal Platin' Means You's a Robot. So fast iron sketters will be possible, it would just be suit and scrap marker dependent if they are not naturally constructs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Omenbringer said:

While that could be a possibility, Sparks Wind 'em Up is a 0 action and also requires the Construct trait. No guaranties any of the Sky Pirates have that trait. Would definitely like to see it though.

Me, too. Currently I'm just guessing, but I'm also happy with the Survivors. Right now, I'm debating in getting a Porkchop in this month, just to hand out Construct in a Wong Crew and give Frank 4 AP to mess around :D

3 minutes ago, PositronMike said:

Sparks can make something a construct and then give it fast if he hits the :tome trigger on Metal Platin' Means You's a Robot. So fast iron sketters will be possible, it would just be suit and scrap marker dependent if they are not naturally constructs.

Though it can work Scrap markers aren't common in Gremlins (even with Sparks once per turn Getting Creative ability) and it would still only be one Iron Skeeter (the trigger is once per turn).

3 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Me, too. Currently I'm just guessing, but I'm also happy with the Survivors. Currently I'm debating in getting a Porkchop in this month, just to hand out Construct in a Wong Crew and give Frank 4 AP to mess around :D

The Mechanical Pork Chop is a good addition if planing to use Sparks and Survivors. It provides an awful lot of additional benefit via Detachable Tail and Walking Rage Machine.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Parker Barrows said:

Probably not today. Maybe tomorrow? I'm still checking though....

From Nathan on Page 1 of the GenCon newsletter thread:

We'll open up the webstore sometime Wednesday afternoon/evening. We don't announce an exact time due to the fact that in the past that has just caused people to swamp the servers and cause issues. Hasn't been so much an issue since we moved to the new servers/software, but why risk it?! It'll go through Monday afternoon on our way back from Gencon. 

Oh the countdown.  If only it was done by timezone, I have to pay for shipping to my far and distant Australia it would be damn nice if I could log into the store 12 odd hours early as compensation.

As hundreds of Wyrd players begin to routinely refresh there store webpages we have to ask...... When did life arrive at this moment, a middle aged adult repeat checking a webstore to buy plastic toys online, either something went very wrong in my life plan or something went very right - depends on your perspective.  I'm going with right it says something both gratifying and disturbing about my society that the likely most important purchase I make this week will be a plastic representation of a dynamite throwing woman on a bicycle which is out of date by one hundred years.

• Like 4

No more right or wrong than getting excited over any form of entertainment or hobby. If your personal life circumstances are in a place where you can sit and refresh that page without anything else being affected, and that money truly is disposable income, then I'd say things in your life are going right. If you're blowing off actual responsibilities to sit there refreshing that page and are spending that weeks utilities or groceries money, then probably not.

Morbidly curious about the....Garbage Gamin?  Also, the Werepig, which I assume (hope) has both the Gremlin and Pig characteristics.  If so, it creates interesting synergies that weren't there before, like taking Mah Tucket with a Hog Whisperer.  Though I hope for their sake they aren't on 50mm bases, because Ulix using Birthin' on that has disturbing implications.  :huh:

• 1 month later...