Unboxing - Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke

I've being doing some features on the recently expanded range of miniatures for Infamy Miniatures 'Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke' range that they recently...well...fairly recently expanded via Kickstarter...

The introductory article can be found at the following link and also contains links to the other features within...

http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/infamy-welcome-to-big-smoke-introduction.html

Infamy%2BWelcome%2Bto%2Bthe%2BBig%2BSmok

There are articles on each faction (well almost...I'm missing one or two) containing an overview of the models from each that I acquired though this is by no means an exhaustive list. For those of you who need pictures to inspire you to click on links here's some group pictures to get you going...

Infamy%2B-%2BBaker%2BStreet%2BIrregulars

Infamy%2B-%2BMarch%2BMadness%2B-%2BGroup

Infamy%2B-%2BTerror%2Bon%2Bthe%2BThames%

Infamy%2B-%2BThe%2BLittle%2BParliament%2

Infamy%2B-%2BThe%2BMonstrous%2BMenagerie

Some of these would make amazing proxies for many Malifaux models or when you want a fourth model where Wyrd Games only produce three...

• Like 2

Wait, there was a Monkey with Captain Brindie? I don't remember getting that. O

He was a special, not an exclusive, I think he intended to be sell it at conventions and such like, or as a promo giveaway. Not for general sale, but not restricted to the kickstarter alone

Edit

Apparently I'm blind. My Brindie has the monkey on the sholder