Aaron

July 25th - Trapper (TTB)

The Gremlin player in my local group will likely be interested in this, though a week out from Gencon I regret staying up till 2am to see this week's reveal.

Just imagining the Invested Ht3 construct going Playing possum warms my heart.
Now I wonder what the remaining 6 pursuits are going to be.

• Like 1

Very cool. I wish this book had come out before  my players  had made their  characters.  I have  a  feeling we'd  have ended up playing  a gremlins campaign instead of a humans campaign. 

• Like 1

Seems pretty great except for Hunting Screen. I feel like that should have been a use of the homesteading or wilderness skill rather than a talent. Its sorta hard to work out what should be talents though i guess.

12 hours ago, Wakshaani said:

Wonder if there'll be any copies of the book ready for GenCon? Not that I'll be there, but....

Yup!  It'll be on our webstore during GenCon as well, so you can order it even if you're not planning on being at GenCon.

Will we see anything else about whats in the book before GenCon? Like if there are any significant rules options (like skill triggers from Into the Steam, expanded disease/poison mechanics in Under Quarantine)?

While I'm still indecisive about models I'm mulling over just ordering some books.

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Will we see anything else about whats in the book before GenCon? Like if there are any significant rules options (like skill triggers from Into the Steam, expanded disease/poison mechanics in Under Quarantine)?

While I'm still indecisive about models I'm mulling over just ordering some books.

It's got fluff on the Bayou and the Gremlins that live there, as well as a few special locations (Kythera, the Red Cage, Zoraida's shack, etc.), rules for playing Gremlin characters, new Pursuits, Talents, and Magia, Gremlin equipment and items, mushroom rules, a new mushroom-related disease, and the return of Emeline Bellerose as she travels into the Bayou to document a bunch of its native inhabitants. The book closes out with a piece about Fingers that goes into much greater depth about his background and gives his TTB stats.

All in all, it's a great book if you're interested in using Gremlins in your game - either as protagonists or antagonists - or if you ever plan on having Fated travel into the swamp.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RMK said:

Any chance at getting a list of pursuits?  For science of course. 

Bokor, Boomer, Boozer, Buckaroo, Copycat, Pugilist, Swineherd, and Trapper.

• Like 3

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 11:34 AM, RMK said:

Not to be greedy but can the advanced pursuits be shared?  :D

Alas, I'm too busy setting up our awesome GenCon booth. :P

• Like 2