yipiyip

36 minutes ago, D_acolyte said:

Ah then it is just the void river comment through me off.

That's what I figured, although I do sugguest reading the entire thread, as some peopld have had some great ideas for Breachside-rivers, like Oni Monks.

I am fine with the use of oni as a key word, I just like pointing out that most of the "oni" in the game are not oni to people like Brian who will try and defend it use. This is what happens when you read a lot of myths, an oni is actually something and a tengu is something else. It sort of like I know I will call the jurogumo as driders or something else because they are so far afield from the myths. Here is hoping for some "fun" yokia being added to the "oni" subgroup. Also could be neat to see a Shinto, Tao, or an onmyōji force.

• Like 1

I like the idea of upgrades to make the existing monks multi-style. Obviously there would be people in between the good at one style--------------------mastered all of them  spectrum. It would also be a good way for them to give the existing monks more table time.

I'm also kind of surprised that so many of them have long weapons but only a 1" range. They should have a monk only upgrade called "Longer Stick" or something to up it to 2". I might use Low River Monks a little more often if they could engage a few more models at once.

I'm all for whatever ideas they have for new monks too. I just think there is still a lot they could do with the existing ones.

Also wondering what the ninja-school-dropouts in Outcasts will be like, assuming they're dual faction.

• Like 1