Zipp !! Ideas?

Blacks85

5 hours ago, Adran said:

You are hard to please. a 2/4/5 attack in which he is going to have a higher stat than 95% of the models in the game is a pretty good attack. Especially since it will ignore defensive triggers. He also has a ranged attack thats 2/3/4:blast with a built in trigger to minimise enemy movement on everything it hits, not just the target.

Yes. his noxious smoke markers must be in base contact with him. But one thing that has improved with these over Ice pillars is that they can go places the Ice pillars can't. You can physically trap a model with these as they can be placed within a inch of terrain, or the enemy model (just not base contact). It might not sound like much, and he does have to move to get into the right place, but it makes it much easier to physically trap enemy models.

Now if only he had some way to get enemy models into the right place, and so effectively paralyse them...

I thought the whole point is that he's a control master, so he doesn't really need to be putting out a ton of damage.  The fact that it ignores defensive triggers and armor is one hell of an added bonus, and throw in that he gets to reposition the target and I prefer this to some other master attack actions.

He's insignificant, but who cares?  You use him to reposition models from the enemy so your crew can always interact.  With Zipp still available to activate, you shouldn't really ever have to worry about your models being engaged and unable to interact.

43 minutes ago, Sketch201 said:

I'm just wondering if he will come with an upgrade for the Lucky Emissary in his box.

No, I forget where it was said, but the Confluxes are a response to the general power level and playstyle of the master, so if he gets one it will be along later.

• Like 1