Website Updated

Lucidicide

3 minutes ago, retnab said:

Very interesting stuff!  I'm a bit surprised that 5 of the 7 new masters only have 3 Upgrades mentioned on their pages (and Parker has 2 of his 7), I'm assuming all new non-Parker masters will still have the usual 4 Upgrades?

On average that is correct. But listing every Upgrade would have led to a giant info dump. Plus there should be some surprises.

• Like 3

Awesome series of reveals this week, much thanks to Wyrd for a first class run up to GenCon and building the anticipation (although folks you're setting up dangerous future expectations of continued similar work :mellow:).

Really liking most of what I've seen in a quick all master overview, with the hints in the descriptions think we are getting a solid idea of how each plays and their potential crew interactions.

Also have to say Zipp's upgrade which allowed him to Drop Pianos on his enemies, simply made my morning.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

With the addition of this: http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/7/22/generalist-upgrade-deck-2 Can we get any idea of what the upgrades are from? I'm assuming it'll be all the wave 4 general upgrades, but I can't think of what the non-new upgrades in it are.

Just a guess, but there could be multiples of some upgrades, so it's 4 new upgrades, and 6 total cards?

Time to start speculating on how many of the upgrades are going to be at which rare levels.

If what Mr. Caroland posted above isn't clear enough, it's also been answered on twitter that it's just upgrades from the new book (plus the metal gamin errata'd reprints).

• Like 1