GenCon Newsletter

Lucidicide

2 minutes ago, Eichohrkatz said:

Hopefully there will be restock tomorrow....

Pretty sure you'll be waiting until Black Friday or March.

The fact that people were warned over twitter has myself (and others it seems) positive  that that is it

I'm so glad I camped the storefront Wednesday evening, waiting for it to go online - and doubly glad I opted to get Queen's Return off the bat, I was dithering over whether to drop it and just go with the 10T/Rezzer boxes.

Now...I just need to find an app on my phone that will facilitate a meth delivery to Wyrd headquarters tomorrow...get them really cranking on getting those orders out the door :)

Question for any Wyrd staff who may be in the know for this, when will we be able to order copies of the new upgrade cards from that online print shop? Don't really want to get a whole box just for one faction's upgrades, but also don't want to play without them as an option.

For me, it was all books. The new model book, sure, but more importantly the Bayou book for TTB and the Bayou Games adventure right beside it.

Which probably means I'm the bottom of the mailpile from all the plastic addicts, but that's fine. Not like I don't have an uncountable number of minis waiting to be worked on as it is.

(Why did I order Bones II before Bones I has even been handled? And Bones III ships in the not too distant future! Oh, foolish, foolish Wak!)