GenCon Newsletter

Lucidicide

What happen to the TTB Nythera model? We just forgot about him? Also, a handful of those models come out at the end of the month, why wait extra weeks to get them when they will be in stores before the event even starts? I guess to pad a $100 sale. Over all, nice to see all the Shifting Loyalties coming out. Shocked to so see Wyrd drop their load on the new masters, did not think that would happen. 

45 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

What happen to the TTB Nythera model? We just forgot about him? Also, a handful of those models come out at the end of the month, why wait extra weeks to get them when they will be in stores before the event even starts? I guess to pad a $100 sale. Over all, nice to see all the Shifting Loyalties coming out. Shocked to so see Wyrd drop their load on the new masters, did not think that would happen. 

Ya, I wonder if they have been delayed to August, which would be weird for the Jorogumu since the July promotion revolves around them (they have not shown up at my lLGS despite preorder anyway). The oddest though is Jaakuna, who released last month.

As for my order, looking at Oni crew, Shadow Emissary, and Ripples book atm.

9 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

PDF normally takes a few months after when it arrives in stores. So if they keep a time table similar to previous releases for the new book I'd expect December/January for the PDF.

The Shifting Loyalties PDF were released about 5-6 weeks after the last years GenCon, so here's to hoping that we who want the PDF won't have to wait half a year for it. :)

Great news, thanks for sharing! :)

One question though: will the boxes that can be bought this way contain the same stat cards as the final product that will hit the stores? To make my question clear, for example, will the Wind Gamin box feature all 3 different artworks (corresponding to the 3 different miniatures) on their stat cards, or will there be 3 "placeholder"-cards included, all with the same artwork.

Thanks for clarifying and sorry for the bad english ;)

I'm  certain  this has  already been  addressed  somewhere  on this forum  but I can't  find it. The tortise and hare twisted alternatives are listed as a prerelease but the box says special   edition. Will it be a permanent regular item for sale or does it have the potential  to  go the way of  miss terious where if you missed it at gencon you will never be able to  get it again barring  paying  exorbitant scalper prices, which  I refuse to do  just on principal. No I'm  not  bitter.:P