[SPAIN] Demos at GT Norte, Madrid

Chou

Hi there!

Tomorrow, Saturday 29th of April, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), so feel free to drop by and schedule one for you, or just to have a Malifaux chat!

Also, although the especifics will be detailed in its own thread, I just wanted to announce that the 10th of June we will be running a tournament called "La vida es una tómbola" (Life is a fair) with surprises, so keep an eye on it! (and since we haven't scheduled anything for May it could be that another tournament pops up out of nowhere, I'll keep you informed!). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

Now that summer has arrived in full mode to Madrid there is no better way to escape from the heat than going for a walk in Malifaux, so I'll be running demos this Friday 16th of June at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7), so feel free to drop by or to contact me to schedule a demo on your own!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey wyrdos!

This Friday I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), so feel free to drop by and join us! Also, just a reminder, we are hosting a tournament on Saturday the 29th of July, places are still open! 

Demos incoming! More demos are scheduled for today, 19th of July, at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte, it seems that people are choosing Malifaux as the destination for their holidays! So feel free to schedule a trip there with me as a guide! 

• 1 month later...

Back to the demos! :)

This thursday 21st of September I'll be running a couple of demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) so feel free to drop by for a few rounds or to share your opinion about the new models from Broken Promises! And remember, if you want your own demo just contact me or talk with the boys with the green polo at GoblinTrader!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Tonight, 28th of September, it's demo night at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), so if you have nothing to do and want to enjoy some turns the other side of the breach. If you want to schedule a demo on your own just PM me or contact the guys at GoblinTrader.

Just a reminder, we are running a tournament this weekend at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte in case you want to join us!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wyrdos!

This Tuesday, 10th of October, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) in case you want to join us or schedule a demo on your own. 

Also, the 29th of October we will be running a Henchman Hardcore at GT Madrid Norte, more details coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

This saturday 21st of October I'll be doing a couple of Malifaux demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) and testing some crews for our upcoming Henchman Hardcore tournament to be held on the 29th of October, so if you want

a.) a demo

b.) some henchman hardcore testing

c.) hang around, talk about Malifaux and maybe treating me to a beer, 

feel free to dop by! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Tonight, 2nd of November, I'll be running a couple of demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) for some returning players. Demos are not only useful for new players but also for people who used to play in the past and now is getting back in the game; if that's your case feel free to schedule a demo for you with your own models, and if you are a newcomer don't hesitate to schedule it as we provide everything needed!

Drop by and join our demo night!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

Our last tournament held on Saturday the 25th of November acted as a bait to bring more players to our community, so I'll be running a couple of demos tomorrow the 28th of November at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid). Feel free to drop by and join us or schedule a demo on your own! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Wyrdos!

Christmas is coming fast, which means presents and also money to spent in the hobby, so I'll be running several demos in the following days trying to bring more players to the fun side of the breach. I'll be demoing at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) today 13th of December and also this Saturday 16th of December. I'll update this thread this week as holidays bring more public to the store. 

If you want a demo please contact me or anybody at GoblinTrader! 

Hi there! 

Last saturday we couldn't have the demos due to unforeseen circumstances so they were scheduled for today. If you feel like having a demo or droping by and talk about Malifaux to plan your Christmas shopping come today, 19th of December, to GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) and join us!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

This Thursday, the 8th of February, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), so if you ever wanted one just drop by and join us or we can schedule a demo for you!

Also this month we are having a Henchman Hardcore tournament, look for its own thread!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Tomorrow, Tuesday 20th of February, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), drop by and join us for a few Malifaux turns or to schedule a demo on your own!

By the way, the 4th GTS Norte Malifaux League will start on March, further updates coming soon!

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

This week we have a double demo session in GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid). The first one will be this very same evening, the second one this Friday 23th of March. If you want a demo on your own please reach me and we will schedule it!

And just a reminder, this weekend we have our first tag team tournament, so feel free to dop by and see teammates at each other throat! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! 

It's demo time! This Wednesday, 11th of April, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) so feel free to dop by and join us! And remember, if you want a demo on your own contact me!

On another matter, we just opened the inscription to the First Spain Nationals so come and get your ticket!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Next Tuesday and Wednesday, 1st and 2nd of May are bank holidays here in Madrid, so it's a good time to run some demos!

Where: GoblinTrader Norte (Calle Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid).

When: Tuesday, 1st of May.
What: Malifaux demos!! Got a couple of them already scheduled, but if you drop by you can jump in! 

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

It's demo time! 

When: Tuesday, 3rd of July.
What: Malifaux demos all evening! Drop by or PM me so we can schedule one on your own! 

• 4 months later...

Hi there!

It's been a while since I posted announcing demos! We've been demoing for a while but I wanted to post it here to give it visibility to encourage possible players to come and meet us!

When: Thursday, 22nd of November.
What: Malifaux demos. Drop by and schedule one on your own! 

• 5 months later...

Hi there!! 

After a long journey through the desert, it seems demos are back in town! With the upcoming M3E edition new people is becoming attracted to the game, so it's demo time! Remember, if you want one on your own PM me or schedule it with our friends at the LGS.

When: Thursday, 2nd of May, bank holiday in Madrid.
What: Malifaux M3E demos.