[SPAIN] Demos at GT Norte, Madrid

Chou

Hi there!

I will be running Malifaux demos this Sunday morning at Goblin Trader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema, 7)! In case you can't this Sunday, feel free to contact me to schedule a demo or contact the staff at GT. 

Next week there will be more demos, I will updated this thread with the schedules. 

Hey there!

I'll be running Malifaux demos this Thursday the 14th of July in GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid), so if you feel like watching the new Leveticus in action drop by and share your thoughts!

Hi!

A new date for demos! I'll be running demos next Monday the 25th of July (bank holiday here in Madrid) at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid). As always please feel free to drop by if you are interested, or if you want a personal demo just PM me or contact the staff at GoblinTrader so we can schedule it. 

Hey there!

This evening I was contacted by the staff of GoblinTrader since two people requested a demo, so I'm scheduling an additional demo. Summarizing:

1. Friday 22nd of July, at 18:00, the weekend starts with a demo in Malifaux!

2. Monday 25th of July, at 11:00, the long weekend will end with another demo.

As always, please if you want a demo just contact me or the staff at GoblinTrader.

Cheers!

Hey fellas!

Summer is being very productive regarding demos and Malifaux (yeah!). This Friday 29th of July, I'll be running a demo at GoblinTrader Norte (Madrid, C/Marqués de Lema 7) at 16:30, and on Saturday the 30th of July at 11:00 again at GoblinTrader Norte another demo. Both demos were scheduled via the staff at GoblinTrader so if you wanna your own demo just talk to them or PM me!

And keep an eye on this thread, we are planning a non competitive tournament for the 14th of August. More news soon!  

Hi!

Some updates! The demo to be run this last Saturday has been rescheduled to this Monday, 1st of August at 16:30 at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema, 7). Hope to see you there and remember to reach me if you are in Madrid and want a demo!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

after a week on holidays it's time to get back to demoing! This friday 12th of August I'll be running a two demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7) so if you are interested drop by or just contact me (or the kind staff at GoblinTrader) so we can schedule a demo.

Also, today there will be updates regarding missions and schemes for our casual tournament happening this Sunday!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

After some holidays, it's time to get back in business! I'll be running a demo this Thursday, 1st of September at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7). If you are interest drop by or ask the staff to schedule a demo! 

Also, if you are interested on a band, let me know so we can try to do the demo using that band so you get the feel of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

New demos ahead! Three different dates for three different demos, starting tomorrow the 26 of October, then on Friday the 28th of October and finally on Monday the 31st of October, and all of them to be held on GoblinTrader Madrid Norte. Considering we are having a tournament on Sunday the 30th of October if you want to jump on Malifaux it's just the perfect time! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

So tomorrow it's bank holiday here in Madrid so I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7); in the morning I'll be playing the match for the ongoing Malifaux league and the demos are scheduled for the evening, but feel free to drop by any moment and we can have a chat or arrange a meeting for a future demo or match!

Also, so you can say you read it first here, our next tournament will be the 3rd of December; for the first time it will be on Saturday so after the tournament we can hang around, get a few drinks and relive the best moments. More details coming soon!

Hi there!

Today 15th of November and tomorrow 16th of November I have scheduled demos in Goblintrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7) so feel free to drop by and take a look, have a chat or schedule a demo for you!

And remember you can also reach the kind guys at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte to schedule your demo!

Hey there!

I'll be running demos next week in GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7), the first one to the 21th of November. As soon as I have dates for the others I'll update this thread.

Additionally, December will see a lot of Malifaux activity in GoblinTrader: the tournament to be held the 3rd of December, the final rounds of our Malifaux league previous to the playoffs and more to come during Christmas holidays, such as the Henchman Hardcore extravaganza the 5th of January 2017, hours before the Three Wise Men come to bring you your presents (or soulstones!).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

Back to demoing! This Friday I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid). As always, if you are interested please let me know so we can schedule one, especially know with the Holidays coming!

• 3 weeks later...

Wyrdos!

The first demo of the year has been scheduled today the 3rd of January at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7), so if you want to drop by and say hi and talk about your new models feel free! And if you want your own demo feel free to reach me or the green guys at GoblinTrader!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

I'll be running demos this Thursday 19th of January and Friday the 20th, both days at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7) so feel free to drop by or schedule your own demo! And just a reminder, we will be having a tournament the 28th of January!

Hello!

Today, 24th of January, I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (c/Marqués de Lema 7) so feel free to drop by and join us or to schedule your own demo! And just a reminder, this weekend we will have our 50 SS tournament "Avatar of the Black Joker", so if you plan on starting in Malifaux come by and meet the community! 

Hey Wyrdos!

What a better way to start the Superbowl weekend than with some Malifaux demos! Tonight I'll be running demos in GoblinTrader Madrid Norter (c/Marqués de Lema 7) and then again on Sunday morning, so feel free to come by! Sunday evening won't be available since I'll be getting ready to see Tom Brady and the Patriots winning the ring!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Today, 20th of February and tomorrow 21st I'll be running demos at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) so feel free to drop by and schedule your own demo! And remember that you can always go to GoblinTrader and schedule your own demo! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I'll be running demos this Friday, 10th of March, in GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) as a warm up for the upcoming tournament in our sister store, GoblinTrader Sur. If you want to schedule your own demo just let me know or contact the guys at GoblinTrader!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I'll be running demos today 23rd of March and tomorrow 24th of March at GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7), so you can join me and cry together about not being able to go to the Adepticon while learning how to play Malifaux!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Wyrdos!

I'll be running demos this Friday the 7th of April in GoblinTrader Madrid Norte (C/Marqués de Lema 7, Madrid) so feel free to come by to have a chat and maybe schedule a demo for you. 

By the way, just a reminder we will be running a tournament at the same venue the 22nd of April!