Malifaux Raptors Missing Flight Stands

Hello all!  I picked up 2 boxes of malifaux raptors last month and was surprised to see there were no flight stands included, but with having 2 boxes the same way, I assumed that was intentional.  Then, I was talking to one of my club mates last night and he had mentioned missing the stands and that they were supposed to be included. I thought I would jump on here and try to ask some of the powers that be what the case is with this.  Should they be in the box or no?  Second thing would be, I certainly dont have my reciept any longer, and do you need that to process the missing parts request should it be that they are actually missing?  Anyone who could chime in on that would be awesome.

Thanks much, K

In Kraków we received 2 boxes with the cards missing as well.

As for the stands - imho they should be included, otherwise the Raptors (as their poses clearly indicate that they're flying, not sitting) require some sort of modelled base to fit into.

Don't know anything about Raptors specifically, but I do know that you won't be needing the receipt to get replacement parts if something is missing. Click the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page and check out the Damaged / Mispacked Products form to see what information you need to provide.