What would you improve to make malifaux better?

TeddyBear

Dear all!

Today i open this thread, to ask you: What would you improve to make this game better that now?

I think this board-game is perfect but what could be improve:

1. Build instruction : maybe by showing mini at 360 degrees (on all sides) and hard assembling points

2. Put small substitutes, for too small miniatures pieces..

I hope that this discussion can be consctructively.

I hope that you understand and apologize for grammatical errors..

(i witing this while i assembling zombie chihuahua :D)

More environment pieces. Like Planechase for MTG where these cards were separate but impacted the game. Perhaps each player can place up to 5 points worth of environment pieces.

Christopher: I place Horror Duel well for 2 points.

Larry: I place Tethered Mutated Cow for 1 point.

Christopher: Awh, your crew kept pushing me into that last game. That viron-piece should be Cuddled.

Larry: Well, Aaron said more pictures of Justin in the rulebooks so your arguement is invalid.

Just my two scrip worth.

Sad but Grue,
The Grue

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Grue said:

More environment pieces. Like Planechase for MTG where these cards were separate but impacted the game. Perhaps each player can place up to 5 points worth of environment pieces.

Christopher: I place Horror Duel well for 2 points.

Larry: I place Tethered Mutated Cow for 1 point.

Christopher: Awh, your crew kept pushing me into that last game. That viron-piece should be Cuddled.

Larry: Well, Aaron said more pictures of Justin in the rulebooks so your arguement is invalid.

Just my two scrip worth.

Sad but Grue,
The Grue

Could this be handled by the normal hiring process but with new card options added to the game? Hire-able terrain could be normal cards like any other model except these cards have some special rules relating to not activating, deploying outside of the deployment zone and not on existing terrain, perhaps larger base size, perhaps not being able to die, and a caveat that it doesn't affect strats and schemes, no stat line in general. Yes... just like all the other cards (except apparently not at all :P )

• Like 1

That is the line I was thinking 7th, sort of a risk-reward deal. Lose points to purchase crew models to purchase this terrain piece that has a synergy with your crew and hope you can play around it and the schemes to your advantage.

Also, to agree with Aaron, a photo page or spread in a rulebook with the employees of Wyrd would be interesting. Or a trading card so you could "collect them all" with Wyrd employees.

Sad but Grue,
The Grue

• Like 2