July 4th - Miss Fire

Lucidicide

On 7/4/2016 at 3:16 PM, dancater said:

Well the render looks lovely, I hope the model is as good.  So another auto-damn-buy as Wyrd continues to feed my Arcanist fixation.  Man every time I look at Miss Fire I can't help but think that she is related to Ironsides and that is one damn mean stubborn family, at least for me I'll be working her into my Ironside's crew as often as possible just because.  Awesome alt-figure.

On 7/4/2016 at 3:27 PM, Clockwork_Fish said:

When paper girls go bad!  :huh:

Wilhemina rolls TNT and paper together.

"Message from the Union!" *dynamite drop*

*BLAM!*

"What the hell message was that?!?!?!"

" 'Good morning, here's your daily newspaper, with news the Guild doesn't want you to know. Remember to destroy after reading.' "

Miss Minnie Ironsides pedals off to the next doorstep (roll, drop, BLAM!), wheels squeaking in defiance of (roll, drop, BLAM!) M&SU mechanical maintenance guidelines (roll, drop, BLAM!).

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Wilhemina rolls TNT and paper together.

"Message from the Union!" *dynamite drop*

*BLAM!*

"What the hell message was that?!?!?!"

" 'Good morning, here's your daily newspaper, with news the Guild doesn't want you to know. Remember to destroy after reading.' "

Miss Minnie Ironsides pedals off to the next doorstep (roll, drop, BLAM!), wheels squeaking in defiance of (roll, drop, BLAM!) M&SU mechanical maintenance guidelines (roll, drop, BLAM!).

Like that, narrative is superb counter-swing to the new Guild media master.

The official instrument of news and propaganda meet the explosive rhetoric (or just explosives) of the common working Malifauxer.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Golden Apple said:

One million yesses. Step aside, pops.

Fingers crossed for a Storng Female Characters Alternate Viktorias Box.

Kate's awesome.

And suddenly I wonder if I should drop links to Lovelace nd Babbage, which is both different than these and amazing all the same.

• Like 1