July 4th - Miss Fire

Lucidicide

Really. I can't decide which one I love more. The original is brilliant, this is brilliant, both oozing with character. Insouciance.

Someone took care to make sure there would be enough surface area to attach to the base...we appreciate that.

All welcome Wilhemina, our new Minnie-Willie.

I kinda liked the concept art with just the bag of individual sticks, rather than all the packed on explosives on the rear of her ride.

But it would have been much harder of a sculpt to have individual sticks laying over one another, rather than the bundles like she ended up with, so sad days.

Interesting though.

Well the render looks lovely, I hope the model is as good.  So another auto-damn-buy as Wyrd continues to feed my Arcanist fixation.  Man every time I look at Miss Fire I can't help but think that she is related to Ironside's and that is one damn mean stubborn family, at least for me I'll be working her into my Ironside's crew as often as possible just because.  Awesome alt-figure.

Course now we needs to know what other shinies are proposed for the Gen-Con releases...

Also last note, the posting of the penny-farthing riding, African heritage (at least in appearance), stogie smoking, explosive throwing freedom fighter on July 4th preview.  I'm Australian and not US but kudoes gentlemen and ladies, kudoes :+fate:D:+fate

• Like 2