Soylent's Models

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished a Fistful of Scrip. It's nice to paint some normal humans after all those weird ghosts, zombies and cyborgs.

ic2xgt9.jpg

I had all their bandanas in red to tie them together. Parker is a neat model, even if his cape is a little too big.

anFfBLD.jpg

Doc Mitchell might actually be my favourite model in the box, I find his timid pose rather endearing.

tLRsRdr.jpg

Brackett was the only one that was a little difficult to build; I had to put his left arm on first, then his poncho, and then wedge his right arm under the poncho, cos it wouldn't find any purchase without the poncho.

t5LWKMB.jpg

The Bandidos are fun models. Swooshy coats!

TNdfitj.jpg

• Like 1

I really like those black and white jerks.  I was considering that type of color scheme for the Neverborn dogs when they come out, but not sure if I'll follow through.  Reminds me of those "Scary Story" books from when I was a kid with the absolutely terrifying artwork.  Really cool to see it done well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Four_N_Six said:

I really like those black and white jerks.  I was considering that type of color scheme for the Neverborn dogs when they come out, but not sure if I'll follow through.  Reminds me of those "Scary Story" books from when I was a kid with the absolutely terrifying artwork.  Really cool to see it done well.

Thank you! :) I'm very happy with how it came out. I'll definitely be keeping the scheme through the rest of Jack's theme models like the Hanged and the Dead Outlaws

• Like 1