June 27 - Zipp

Lucidicide

My only complaint is the yammering.

You have to warn your opponent if anything would effect them if they declare so the action will never "fail" wasting an action, sure they wont take an interact action but they will just do something else instead, so honestly the immediate fail doesn't even really need to be in there.

12 minutes ago, shahryar said:

You have to warn your opponent if anything would effect them if they declare so the action will never "fail" wasting an action, sure they wont take an interact action but they will just do something else instead, so honestly the immediate fail doesn't even really need to be in there.

It actually clarifies whether the opponent can take an interact action while within 6" when they don't have the two cards without it failing.

I really dislike smoke effects but his is better than most. Still dislike it.

If the backpack is anything like Merris' then it'll be easy to replace the smoke effect with a flying stand :)

At first I thought there were "only" four crews from the last group that I would be interested in. Then Zipp came along.

His design, Station (bloody SKY PIRATES), and his NAME alone is making it quite easy to choose my next Gremlin crew. Love him.

The last of what has been in my opinion a first class batch of forthcoming masters.  Really looking forward to grabbing a number of them which is arguably more than I can afford, put together in the time I have and really play fully until I meet a partner willing to work and keep me in the game loving luxury I crave, oh well.

But to this little rocket strapped mad gremlin. An unusually small (one might say insignificantly proportioned) hat.  Model and render look good, not my favorite of this selection but I like it, rules look intriguing and entertaining.

But Sky Pirates!! Nuff said, the thought of a band of scurvy, peg legged, eye patched gremlins riding the winds on a black canvassed dirigible.  Well oh hell yeah.

There had better be a bloody parrot involved, and maybe a really angry cat.:P

• Like 2