Ravenswood

Serpentarium's Malifaux Mondays - HEAVY PICS

9 hours ago, Butch said:

Any chance to see some models at the SMC in Eindhoven?

Unfortunately, not this year. Maybe on next year's Herzog von Bayern or one of autumn model show. I hope to finish some big secret Malifaux projects.

Too bad.

So I'm looking forward to the HvB and hope to catch you a little bit earlier than just before the awards are handed out.

38 minutes ago, Caedrus said:

@Ravenswood: There's an end to this project? Hopefully not - I adore your painting style, and want you to keep on painting! Love that Draugr!

Not right now but soon after 100th episode. Originally we not planned to do this project so long so one hundred and few more Malifaux Mondays will be a great result I think.

• Thanks 1

Why settle with 100 while you can go with 500? Think big!

;)

But TBH I can understand that you decide it will be enough. But I will miss you art anyway.

Haven't been around these forums for a while, but try to catch up occasionally. You've put out a huge amount of stunning work, I have to say. The harpy's in particular are awesome.  Well done, looking forward to seeing more!

Here is the 100th and the last episode of the Malifaux Mondays. It was a long project but any good things will end one day.

But you know, if something old was ended when something new would begins.

alt_whiskey_1blog.jpg

alt_whiskey_3blog.jpg

alt_whiskey_7blog.jpg

alt_whiskey_5blog.jpg

More photos as always in our blog https://serpentarium-painting.blogspot.com/2019/05/malifaux-monday-100-and-last-nightmare.html

• Like 7