Serpentarium's Malifaux Mondays - HEAVY PICS

Ravenswood

I voted tor your yellow dressed Misaki. Yellow is one of the hardest colors to paint, I think. I am sorry you did'nt win. It is a very beautiful paint job.

And it fits my definition of femme fatale better then the winning granny (even though the paintjob on the granny was very nice as well).

Love the yellow and the flower details. I like that there is only a few so it doesn't take away from the overwhelming yellow colour. The only bad thing I can see is that camera angle... makes her mouth look like a blow up doll...

That granny is fatale though, just from another era.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ringil I've talked about your Misaki with Sergey during contest. He doesn't reveal the author but your trait is very recognizable. I'm your fan since I saw your works in Monte San Savino some years ago. :P

I think you got no award just because painting skill (no doubt about your) is just one of the parameters of judgment of this kind of contest. Perhaps some other femmes resulted more fatale than her :P Anyway stunning mini, especially make-up and vest folds.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...