Malifaux International Competitive Extravaganza - May 2017

OldManMyke

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless plug but over at http://arcanereservoir.com/ I've been putting up Team Spotlights each day (and more than one a day from now on I think).
Currently website is playing silly buggers on phones so you can only read the most recent blog, will be fixed ASAP.

Basically some sweet little blogs chatting about the teams, their history and a little bit about the members.

This is also where I aim to be uploading blogs, mini podcasts and who knows what else over the weekend.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Psientologist said:

Shameless plug but over at http://arcanereservoir.com/ I've been putting up Team Spotlights each day (and more than one a day from now on I think).
Currently website is playing silly buggers on phones so you can only read the most recent blog, will be fixed ASAP.

Basically some sweet little blogs chatting about the teams, their history and a little bit about the members.

This is also where I aim to be uploading blogs, mini podcasts and who knows what else over the weekend.

Covering all the teams I hope?

What's already there have been fun to read through.

I'll be there from Friday afternoon helping with table set up, but then available for Puppet Wars or Darkness Comes Rattling (hopefully someone knows how to play it!). As I'm not in a team you can play me without fear of facing me over a Malifaux table.

4 minutes ago, Clousseau said:

I'll be there from Friday afternoon helping with table set up, but then available for Puppet Wars or Darkness Comes Rattling (hopefully someone knows how to play it!). As I'm not in a team you can play me without fear of facing me over a Malifaux table.

Why would I be afraid of facing you across a Malifaux table? Easy win =p

• Like 1

Well that was a lot of fun.  Huge congratulations to Team Trump for a well deserved victory going 5-0 crushing all before them. Im sure we will be hearing about it for a while :)

Still things can no doubt be improved so will put up a seperate thread to capture feedback and suggestions for next year.

See you all in 2018

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, OldManMyke said:

Well that was a lot of fun.  Huge congratulations to Team Trump for a well deserved victory going 5-0 crushing all before them. Im sure we will be hearing about it for a while :)

Still things can no doubt be improved so will put up a seperate thread to capture feedback and suggestions for next year.

See you all in 2018

It actually was Team Trump Card, I think it's intended as a pun and Malifaux reference, nobody actually likes him here ;)

So please, don't get Team Trump written on that trophy^^

Also, thank you again for the opportunity to meet up with all these lovely people, it was a great weekend :)

• Like 1